Okay, so I searched the forums but couldn't find a fix.
    All my pictures start showing from oldest to latest, while it should be the other way round. So basically to view a picture from my gallery that I recently clicked I have to scroll down around a 1000 pictures or view it after opening the camera app, same with all my other downloaded / saved pictures ota or from WhatsApp.
    I couldn't find an option to change it. Kindly help
    Z10-stl100-1

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 10:46 AM
    You may already know this but there is a Recent button once you go into Camera or Album that shows the most recent photos added or viewed. Does that help?
    09-10-13 10:52 AM
    I know, but it merges all my recently added pictures which steals my privacy as I don't like showing my personal pictures to people . Is there any other fix?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 10:59 AM
    You can sort pictures if you go through file manager (not the Pictures App). Just navigate to the appropriate folder/folderes, hit the overflow button and sort - it gives you various options.
    Worked for me!
    Good luck.
    09-10-13 02:44 PM
    This is one of many places I'd like to see BlackBerry spend sometime I don't find the pictures app overly intuitive either.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 02:52 PM
    You can sort pictures if you go through file manager (not the Pictures App). Just navigate to the appropriate folder/folderes, hit the overflow button and sort - it gives you various options.
    Worked for me!
    Good luck.
    But the effects doesn't show in the pictures app

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD