You all remember the Samsung Galaxy S4 with the 2 ladies sitting at a table right? The one where one lady is playing with her Samsung Galaxy S4 in front of her friends face. What if BlackBerry could do a similar one. Here's how it would go about:

Script

Character #1: (Samsung phone crashes) O-M-G !!!

Character #2: (Eyes on to his/her BlackBerry Z10 taping away) What's wrong?

Character #1: My phone crashed. (Reboots phone)

Character #2: Hmmm. Really?

Character #1: Yea,.... (Looks over) What phone is that.

Character #2: It's a BlackBerry (still tapping away)

Character #1: A BlackBerry. Pffft, those are so 2000.

Character #2: No. Actually they done a great job with this one.

Character #1: Really?

Character #2: Yeah. Everything is just a swipe away. Keeps me moving through the day.

Character #1: Wow. No homebutton?

Character #2: Nope. Just a full bezel. (Shows her swipe gestures.)

Character #1: (Catches a glimpse of the Hub) Wait, go back. What was that?

Character #2: (Goes to the Hub) Oh, that was my Hub.

Character #1: Hub? (confused expression)

Character #2: (Show him/her through the Hub) Yep. It places all my messages, emails, and notifications in one place and gives me the ability to check them separately.

Character #1: Wow. What about the camera?

Character #2: Oh you're going to love the camera. (Swipes to camera app, opens it and chooses the time shift icon)

- There's this one feature called timeshift which gives the option to go back and correct facial expressions.

Character #1: Wow. Now I'm convinced. Can I try.

Character #2: Sure. (Hands over phone to his/her friend to play around with and shows her through the phone)

*commercial ends*

They could have Alicia Keys recruit some celebs and do a commercial showing the celebs on a mission using the phones.

There are so many things the CMO could show off that I wish he would show. Maybe he could think about using the #IChooseBlackBerry10 for marketing. Just change peoples perceptions for BlackBerry.

What do you think?

#IChooseBlackBerry10 because it's the best platform ever!!! \m/
    Last edited by Jerale Hoard; 09-09-13 at 11:33 PM.
    09-09-13 11:04 PM
    Anything is better than the magic carpet commercials. But I see where you are going with this. Show the phone in action.

Posted via CB10
    mathking606 likes this.
    09-09-13 11:06 PM
    This sounds like a pretty good idea but it would probably be too long for a television commercial spot. Anyway I am still hoping that BB have another marketing campaign that comes with the launch of the Z30.
    09-09-13 11:30 PM
    And then..

Character #1 : Wow, this time shift mode looks great. Now, I can share my best pics through instagram directly. Wait! Where's instagram? Didn't you downloaded it?

Character #2 : Well...

Trolololololol xD
    09-09-13 11:31 PM
    And then..

Character #1 : Wow, this time shift mode looks great. Now, I can share my best pics through instagram directly. Wait! Where's instagram? Didn't you downloaded it?

Trolololololol xD
    Lol okay I had to laugh at that one even if it hurts a bit.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 11:35 PM
    And then..

Trolololololol xD
    LOL. You funny. Rumor has it it may turn up on 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 11:36 PM
    As I mentioned on CB some time ago, the situation in mobiles is just f***ed up.
    When iOS and Android came up they bought the market with Angry Birds and/or Instagram-Likes.
    Like discussion here: both are interested in communication in different ways - one is showing off advantages of the HUB while another looking to keep snapping pics around and post to claim bragging rights: I've been there, I've done that. The person is on complete vacation or his job is vacation blogging. And it shows what? Take iPhone for instance it doesn't even allow you to send proper email with multiple attachments. And yet is rather superior. Again - I'm talking about hardware where basic functions and execution quality are all pretty much the same. Purpose apps and games - that what matters.
    09-10-13 12:34 AM
    LOL. You funny. Rumor has it it may turn up on 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    That's just a hoax!
    09-10-13 01:32 AM
    That's just a hoax!
    Al right call it what you want but there's still something fishy going on here. I'm still sure it'll hit 10.2. Maybe not be integrated in the hub but it was said more apps will come with the new software. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. There are clues that say otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 07:05 AM