My girlfriends blackberry torch 9850 did the white screen with the hourglass which she didn't know what was wrong with it at the time goes to Verizon to see if they can fix it well come to find out they can't fix it at all... they offered to upgrade her to the blackberry z10 which they don't carry anymore at the best buy stores here well she paid 49$ for the z10 today she gets a package low and behold it's a refurbished z10 no battery door, no battery wow really Verizon thanks for the total BS well now her friend is taking it back to Verizon instead of calling... such a shame and also may I add I've heard rumours that Verizon is doing away with the z10 surprise that's why I think best buy is no longer carrying it

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 01:00 PM
    By the way I fix her blackberry torch 9850 just needed a new battery

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 01:00 PM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 10:19 AM
    Not really surprised. After the Z10 came out I went to several stores to try it out and see which carrier I was going to switch too and it was not always a good experience. In all the stores I went to only one person (at best buy) actually used a blackberry themselves. Most didn't know much at all about the phone and few tried to get me to go with a different phone. Although not as bad as some of the horror stories I've heard here.

I ended up going to this one Verizon store so often they just started calling me the BlackBerry Guy (maybe I should apply for a job. I ended up going with the Q10 and Verizon cause the phone fit my lifestyle and Verizon had the best trained employees (still kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel though).

Anyway I hope your girlfriend continues to enjoy her torch and will think about upgrading when/if they come out with a new slider.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 01:37 AM
    She wants the z10 in white but Verizon keeps giving her the run around... oh and when they shipped the z10 to her they told her they would give her a case that would make it white yet when she did get it the case was black instead luckily she took everything back now she's thinking of going with a different carrier sad how Verizon treats some of there customers

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 09:14 AM
    She wants the z10 in white but Verizon keeps giving her the run around... oh and when they shipped the z10 to her they told her they would give her a case that would make it white yet when she did get it the case was black instead luckily she took everything back now she's thinking of going with a different carrier sad how Verizon treats some of there customers

Posted via CB10
    Well if it were me I'd find the time of day when they are most busy, barge in and loudly demand to speak to the manager. If they try to give here the run around just start spouting off how you were made promises and how bad of a treatment you're getting and how they don't even have in stock the phones that they supposedly sell. 9 times out of 10 they'll want to avoid a scene so they will do everything they can to make things right. Just stay in the showroom and if the cops show up don't resist.

Posted via CB10
    cjmcmillion likes this.
    09-11-13 06:47 AM
    Another one of those reasons I just purchase through there online portal. Verizon as a whole has been scaling its sales force back (I have some telco stuff with them for work) for the last few years. So all your localized stores/reps are going to be low paid, push whatever makes me the most money types. Unfortunately I see it only as something that will get worse.
    cjmcmillion likes this.
    09-11-13 08:16 AM
    Well if it were me I'd find the time of day when they are most busy, barge in and loudly demand to speak to the manager. If they try to give here the run around just start spouting off how you were made promises and how bad of a treatment you're getting and how they don't even have in stock the phones that they supposedly sell. 9 times out of 10 they'll want to avoid a scene so they will do everything they can to make things right. Just stay in the showroom and if the cops show up don't resist.

Posted via CB10
    ?a?a??=D?a?a?=D=D
    ?a?a??=D?a?a?=D=D
    that's extreme but heck might have to Do that with these people in this Verizon store

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 11:13 AM
    Another one of those reasons I just purchase through there online portal. Verizon as a whole has been scaling its sales force back (I have some telco stuff with them for work) for the last few years. So all your localized stores/reps are going to be low paid, push whatever makes me the most money types. Unfortunately I see it only as something that will get worse.
    That's what I told her she may need to do in order to get the right blackberry she wants

Posted via CB10
    undone likes this.
    09-11-13 11:14 AM
    If you check the carrier threads you'll see the Z10 is now FREE at Verizon with a new 2 year contract.

Verizon Q10...posted from Philadelphia
    09-11-13 05:49 PM
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 05:51 PM