Here is hypothesis. September 27th numbers actually are "ok" (btw there are no Q10 discounts, and our firm buys them globally). BB10 continues to get better (sorry Netflix people who really need to watch content on their mobile).

That and large firms like Morgan Stanley sit on the sidelines ( apparently) on BlackBerry OS7. Yet there is no other security protocol that matches their internal requirements without a BES 10 deployment.

Give it time. The guys in Waterloo just need time ( and they have it)

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:22 PM
    Only time will tell.
    09-05-13 09:29 PM
    Bright or not so BRIGHT.....I wear my Black BLACKBERRY hat almost every day. GOOD looking hat I might add.....SMILE
    bb624 likes this.
    09-05-13 09:34 PM
    Here is hypothesis. September 27th numbers actually are "ok" (btw there are no Q10 discounts, and our firm buys them globally). BB10 continues to get better (sorry Netflix people who really need to watch content on their mobile).

That and large firms like Morgan Stanley sit on the sidelines ( apparently) on BlackBerry OS7. Yet there is no other security protocol that matches their internal requirements without a BES 10 deployment.

Give it time. The guys in Waterloo just need time ( and they have it)

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately time doesn't wait for anyone in the dynamic field of technology. BlackBerry has better hurry up and bring something new to the table.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:40 PM
    Oh sorry! Damn. I may have injected unintended optimism into a deadbeat fan base???

BlackBerry is going nowhere but up. The negative sentiment that has persuaded people and this site to throw in the towel based on talking head BS is unparalleled.

Love the contrarian Trade on the stock and the sentiment ( lemmings go over cliffs) but please people if you like/ love your Z10/ Q 10 or otherwise be proud of it.
    09-05-13 09:44 PM
    Bright or not so BRIGHT.....I wear my Black BLACKBERRY hat almost every day. GOOD looking hat I might add.....SMILE
    I want a blackberry hat

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    09-05-13 09:48 PM
    I'm the internal optimist but they need some love from big name apps and they need to do better marketing.

Posted via CB10 using my Zed10
    09-05-13 09:57 PM
    Why doesn't anyone make cool BlackBerry 10 gear like tees, caps, vests, sweatshirts, etc? Especially BlackBerry 10 branded with Z10 or Q10. I would gladly buy loads of it if they're tastefully done.

At the CrackBerry party in NY I saw someone with a Z10 shirt and it was great but none were available for sale or otherwise. Why keep these exclusive? Let us wear them proudly!

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-05-13 09:58 PM
    I want a blackberry hat

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    Yeah I think everyone here is missing what really matters.....where did Spencer get that hat?! :P

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-05-13 09:59 PM
    Hopefully they'll find the allotted time before there is an actual serious bidder that ends up buying BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 10:13 PM
    BB is getting better and better.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-05-13 10:14 PM
    I'm the internal optimist ...
    Eternal. You just said you keep your optimism to yourself
    h20work, Speedygi and JeepBB like this.
    09-05-13 10:26 PM
    Hopefully they'll find the allotted time before there is an actual serious bidder that ends up buying BlackBerry.
    Yeah, good luck with that. Time is BlackBerry's biggest enemy right now.
    09-05-13 10:32 PM
    Why doesn't anyone make cool BlackBerry 10 gear like tees, caps, vests, sweatshirts, etc? Especially BlackBerry 10 branded with Z10 or Q10. I would gladly buy loads of it if they're tastefully done.

At the CrackBerry party in NY I saw someone with a Z10 shirt and it was great but none were available for sale or otherwise. Why keep these exclusive? Let us wear them proudly!

Posted via CB10
    I want a big fat BlackBerry sticker. Black background, white BlackBerry logo. I'd place it directly over the Apple logo on my retina Mac Book Pro. I'd also take a smaller on to slap on the back of my iPod touch.

I'd also like a black hoodie with the BlackBerry logo and the word "BlackBerry" on the front.

The BlackBerry logo with the dots is just as cool looking as the Apple logo. They're both simple, timeless, and everyone knows what each is. Can't say the same for many other brands.
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-05-13 10:34 PM
    Nothing against enthusiasm, but don't mislead people with wrong information.

Q10 is discounted in the Emirates, Saudi, India and Singapore (these are only the ones I know).

A lot of companies are sitting on the sidelines, but no CIO interested in keeping his/her job will buy anything until they know where the company goes to, and especially who ends up owning the NOC and BES. If (worst case) this development is not in their favor, they will change their security requirements to meet something they can actually buy.
    09-05-13 10:49 PM
    Nothing against enthusiasm, but don't mislead people with wrong information.

Q10 is discounted in the Emirates, Saudi, India and Singapore (these are only the ones I know).

A lot of companies are sitting on the sidelines, but no CIO interested in keeping his/her job will buy anything until they know where the company goes to, and especially who ends up owning the NOC and BES. If (worst case) this development is not in their favor, they will change their security requirements to meet something they can actually buy.
    Eh its not discounted in Singapore. More of like sold without official warranty (for lesser price, being an AP set and all)
    09-06-13 01:17 AM
    Long live BB!!

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-06-13 07:50 PM
    Damm the hate egos, full team ahead! #teamblackberry

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    09-06-13 08:56 PM
    I want a blackberry hat

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    I've had mine for almost 7 years not sure if they still make BlackBerry hats anymore. The BlackBerry emblem(dots) with the BlackBerry name is slightly raised and in white on the lower front left corner of the black hat , also the silver metal adjustment clip also has the BlackBerry dots on it. I would love to get another one
    09-06-13 10:09 PM
    Long live BB!!

BB Z10 Rocks!
    Polly want a cracker?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-07-13 12:16 AM
    Eh its not discounted in Singapore. More of like sold without official warranty (for lesser price, being an AP set and all)
    They can actually do that?
    09-07-13 12:31 AM