Hi,
    is it possible to configure a second business mail account on BBOS10?

There is a working BES10. I use a z10 with my main account on a Exchange 2007. On the same Exchange 2007 Server is a 2nd mailbox to which I do have all access rights. In Outlook I can use it for sending and receiving mail. I want to get it working on my z10..

There is no VPN to the corporate network.

Kind regards,
    ubojam
    Last edited by ubojam; 09-05-13 at 09:35 AM. Reason: typo
    09-05-13 09:34 AM
    Hi ubojam,

This shouldn't be a problem.. you won''t configure it as a "Work Account" as that's BES, and their can only be one.. but you should have no problem configuring the second account as a Microsoft Exchange Active Sync account, and both will work on the device without issue.
    09-05-13 07:18 PM
    Hi ubojam,
    ... the second account as a Microsoft Exchange Active Sync account, and both will work on the device without issue.
    Here is the problem. The z10 always reports that the server is down or not reachable.
    09-08-13 12:45 AM
    Have you tried contacting the server administrator?
    09-09-13 10:30 AM
    I am the administrator... and the server is up. It is the same server as the mail server of the work space. Maybe I missunderstood the dataflow. I expected that data for a specific domain will go thru BB infrastructure to target our server. The domain is specified at the policy in "Security/Work Domain".

So I expected that I can reach the mail server without opening EAS to the internet.

Kind regards,
    ubojam
    09-12-13 04:08 AM
    This is getting above my knowledge level, but I think you are misunderstanding how this should work. For a second account there is no Blackberry infrastructure.. you connect to the the email service from the device via standard protocols, that can be EAS, IMAP, pop.. whatever you like, over the Internet... and that's it.

Only 1 account will be set up on a BES10 server and connected as a 'work account'

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 06:47 PM
    Even I'm facing the Same problem. I cannot configure a office outlook mail in to my BB hub, my organization doesn't support BES. Every time Microsoft Exchange active sync throws the same error "server not reachable " or " account details changed login again ".. etcc.

We can get a android app for outlook account but. What's the use of having the best productivity phone..
    Someone help..

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 11:36 PM