Nobody is going to buy BlackBerry. Come on now let's just think, either this company is going to just go hard till bankruptcy or sold for parts. I understand everybody nervous about the company being sold and still keeping bb10. You should have sold your shares when Jim did because that's the only thing he leap frogged us with. Well I'm in a 2 year contract with this z10 till I find a better phone or this slows down.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 09:12 PM
    Nobody is going to buy BlackBerry. Come on now let's just think, either this company is going to just go hard till bankruptcy or sold for parts. I understand everybody nervous about the company being sold and still keeping bb10. You should have sold your shares when Jim did because that's the only thing he leap frogged us with. Well I'm in a 2 year contract with this z10 till I find a better phone or this slows down.

Posted via CB10
    No, you wrong, I buy and use Z10
    09-04-13 09:14 PM
    Thank you for sharing your opinion
    09-04-13 09:15 PM
    The Torontonian in me is reminded of something...

Posted via CB10
    arfin likes this.
    09-04-13 09:22 PM
    Anybody want to buy a BlackBerry PlayBook half as s tablet?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 09:27 PM
    Allow me to quote a previous post of yours from another thread

I think your a SUPER TROLL and your just here to TRY and take a dump on BlackBerry.
    09-04-13 09:31 PM
    Allow me to quote a previous post of yours in another thread
    Hahaha, buuurrrrnnn. You got called out dude
    09-04-13 09:35 PM
    I'm going to buy it.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 09:36 PM
    Why do his posts sound like the vernacular of an 80 year old blues player? Just sayin....word y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    09-04-13 09:37 PM
    Sigh.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    09-04-13 09:40 PM
    Nahhh not even a troll just stating my opinion. You people are blind by fanboyism. BlackBerry shot themselves in cold blood when they said what they said. I doubt a person with a small wenis who I'd looking for a girlfriend is going to yell out loud that he's coming up short Lmaooo. Lol I think he'd just go for the kill and if you find out and don't like it, might be to late so you just get it on anyway.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 09:40 PM
    Allow me to quote a previous post of yours from another thread
    You must be Canadian?

Posted via CB10
    angad7.10 likes this.
    09-04-13 09:41 PM
    Huh? Man you have some tangential logic.

09-04-13 09:42 PM
    Ok if anybody can answer my question ill gladly PayPal you 2k$. Who is checking to buy BlackBerry to run BB10?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 09:45 PM
    Nahhh not even a troll just stating my opinion. You people are blind by fanboyism. BlackBerry shot themselves in cold blood when they said what they said. I doubt a person with a small wenis who I'd looking for a girlfriend is going to yell out loud that he's coming up short Lmaooo. Lol I think he'd just go for the kill and if you find out and don't like it, might be to late so you just get it on anyway.

Posted via CB10
    I think you meant to post here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=843973

Posted via CB10
    Morpheus v7 likes this.
    09-04-13 09:45 PM
    Agree. Even Nokia was sold for parts. The brand isn't going to be used for smartphones. And the valuable maps assets and the patents stayed with the company.
    09-04-13 09:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    August 13th:
    I told yall they trying to kill BlackBerry. they going for the heart, where BlackBerry is moat weakest and that's the media. They media which is controlled by the powers that be want to spy on everybody and with BlackBerry they can't do that. They would need permission. They never report anything good cause that would make people double take at the new platform but let apple do 1 thing and media got a positive spin on it even if it's negative.
    July 22nd:
    Nobody ever thought that the US wants to phase out BlackBerry. All the carriers are told by the government not to sell BlackBerry because of the high level of security. Since IOS and Android are easy to hack the government wants to spy on everybody and they can't do that too much with if BlackBerry reclaimed some of that glory. Idk things just don't seem right to me it's like the other companies are always sideline dissing BlackBerry if anyone has noticed.
    Less than a month ago it was nothing but conspiracies against BlackBerry and now they shot themselves in cold blood? We're all blinded by fanboyism (let's make that fangirlism for me, 'kay?) when again, less than a month you called out someone as a troll who was trying to take a dump on BB when they asked a reasonable question in a thread comparing android and blackberry.

Apparently the recent reports have gotten you so worried that you believe there is no happy ending possible. I say, focus on the possibilities -of which there still are plenty- instead of trying to worry others with conspiracy theories and predictions of doom and gloom.

There. Soapbox is all yours again.
    SK122387, mset, mopar_fxr and 4 others like this.
    09-04-13 09:50 PM
    Lol nahhh i think a reality check is what you need.

I think you meant to post here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=843973

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 09:51 PM
    Well jibber jabber flim flam. Who knows what is going to happen. Only the power brokers behind closed doors know for sure. Everything else is speculation. At this point either wait and see or flip a coin. I chose the former to the latter. Doesn't matter either way. What is going to happen regardless of what the prognosticators prognosticate.

VeniceBB and wincyUt like this.
    09-04-13 09:52 PM
    I'm going to buy BlackBerry!
    09-04-13 09:53 PM
    You'd run it better. Like we said on an earlier thread, if all the crackberrians club together it's very affordable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-04-13 09:55 PM
    So... Kevin for CEO anyone?
    BBVegasGirl80 and mkelley65 like this.
    09-04-13 09:55 PM
    August 13th:
    July 22nd:

Less than a month ago it was nothing but conspiracies against BlackBerry and now they shot themselves in cold blood? We're all blinded by fanboyism (let's make that fangirlism for me, 'kay?) when again, less than a month you called out someone as a troll who was trying to take a dump on BB when they asked a reasonable question in a thread comparing android and blackberry.

Apparently the recent reports have gotten you so worried that you believe there is no happy ending possible. I say, focus on the possibilities -of which there still are plenty- instead of trying to worry others with conspiracy theories and predictions of doom and gloom.

There. Soapbox is all yours again.
    It's just a phone. I'm not going to murder somebody over the company. Just making convo. Obviously BlackBerry is life and death for you and you must not be up on current news.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 09:58 PM
    I find it curious that the OP comes to a site which is called Crackberry which would otherwise indicate an affinity for a particular product and then feign surprise that people are discussing said subject especially given the OP's moniker. This especially is troll'like given loaded words such as "fanboys" etc. Posts on certain threads about positivity then in the same breath conveys vexation in another. Quite the Non Sequitur.

09-04-13 09:59 PM
    BOSS, got Kevin to comment!!! Life complete now.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 10:00 PM
91 123 ...