Hi,

I've always loved the green bar in the iPhone when there is an active call and it's just a tap away from anywhere.

With BB10, the only way to tell is either opening the phone app or the little icon in the home screen. There no way to tell if you're in the Hub for example.

There should be at least a call icon in the status bar to indicate that there is a call still active.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 05:56 AM
    YES!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 07:28 AM
    Let's pressure BlackBerry for this!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 11:53 AM
    can't you tell by just looking at the active frame?
    09-04-13 12:02 PM
    Agreed, this is a necessary feature. Android does the same as ios and it should be mandatory for a PHONE.
    09-04-13 12:10 PM
    I agree with this

Not necessarily a call active bar, but a QUICK way to get to the phone. When I am on the phone, often i have to access other things on my phone as I multi-task and when it comes time to hang up, I say "Bye" and then spend 10 - 15 seconds bringing up the phone application to hit end.

Even if it would be put as a layer between the phone home screen and the HUB perhaps so a quick swipe up and over would reveal it (double swipe to get to the hub)? I don't know. But I always feel like an dummy with my phone call active 10-15 seconds (sometimes) after I say "Bye"
    09-04-13 12:27 PM
    I agree with this

Not necessarily a call active bar, but a QUICK way to get to the phone. When I am on the phone, often i have to access other things on my phone as I multi-task and when it comes time to hang up, I say "Bye" and then spend 10 - 15 seconds bringing up the phone application to hit end.

Even if it would be put as a layer between the phone home screen and the HUB perhaps so a quick swipe up and over would reveal it (double swipe to get to the hub)? I don't know. But I always feel like an dummy with my phone call active 10-15 seconds (sometimes) after I say "Bye"
    why couldn't you swipe up to get out of whatever app your in, and press the phone icon short cut on the bottom left of the screen? That way all it you have to do is swipe up, touch the phone icon, touch end call.

Also, when you're on a call and you swipe up that phone icon shows 2 arrows indicating a call is in progress, and also how long the call has been connected for.
    09-04-13 12:36 PM
    I agree with this

Exactly. And a lot of people tend not to end the call these days. I guess everybody assumes that the other party will end the call.

I want a way to jump back to phone app quickly, and also need to know whether or not there is a call active just by looking at the screen from anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 01:05 PM