I'm getting a bit frustrated and would love some help! My e-mail is the only account that appears in my work space hub management and my text, BBM, phone etc only appear in my personal space hub management. So I can turn them on or off but I can't get them all in one hub.

Is there a way to fix this?
    08-30-13 03:25 AM
    Is that a company phone on bes?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    08-30-13 03:37 AM
    It is a company phone... Not certain what bes means. I was told its a design flaw with the BB and that there isn't anything they can do to change it so I thought I'd ask around
    08-30-13 09:51 AM
    If you have different hubs - workspace and personal then your work is most likely controlled by your IT. You may ask for them to allow your personal stuff to come in on the work side and you can have it all in one place at that point. I have my work account coming into my hub but we aren't running BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 or BES10. Hope this helps.

Posted via Q10
    08-30-13 10:07 AM
    Thank you for helping. They tell me that they want to let the features appear on the work hub but that blackberry doesn't make it possible for them to do that.
    08-30-13 10:24 AM
    I'm noticing this same issue with the my new Q10 which is on a BES. I was using a Z10 (10.1.0.273) for the past 5 months on the same BES and the hub was the hub. Everything in one place. Now for some reason the Q10 (10.1.0.4181) I have 2 different hubs! WTF! My IT manager says this is the new OS and that's how it's going to be. They can't change it. This is a real step backwards for BlackBerry if that is the case. The side effect is that if the phone locks after I have been in the personal hub, when I go to unlock it, the lock screen only shows personal notifications. I could have 50 unread work messages but the lock screen will appear as though all is calm on the work front because the last hub I was in was the personal. What happened to work/personal all on one phone?? That was supposed to be the marquee feature of bb10 and it appears that they've already gutted that!

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 01:05 PM
    That's exactly the problem I'm having with mine. I was hoping someone had a fix because I loved my old blackberry and this one feature (not seeing everything in the hub) is making me wish I had gotten the iPhone option.
    08-30-13 08:55 PM
    Sounds like an issue that BlackBerry has to dial in. Hopefully they get it handled from the feedback. With the BES10 hitting bigger customers I'm sure it's been noted and is being worked on.

Posted via Q10
    08-30-13 09:07 PM