A few months ago I converted my own .apk files and signed the .bar files .............. it worked.
    I subsequently converted/signed a few more. (this was all done with apk2bar-HaTaX.bat and signbar-HaTaX.bat )

I then used the BBHTool or similar tool to sideload the apps on my Z10 and Playbook ....... it all worked.

Now ..... for some reason I can't get signbar-HaTaX.bat to sign apps. Something seems to have changed ..... not sure what.

For a week or more I've been trying to read all about:
    ---How to run almost any Android 2.3.3 app on BlackBerry 10
    and
    ---Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer
    and
    ---Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime

I feel extremely lost.................................
    1) Do .apks still need to be converted to .bars and signed before sideloading???
    2) If so ....... does signbar-HaTaX.bat still work???
    3) Do I need to scrap everything I was doing and just use --- How to run almost any Android 2.3.3 app on BlackBerry 10
    4) Do I just use --- Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime --- and just side load .apks without any conversion, signing, debug token etc.??? Or ...... do you just convert an .apk to .bar and sideload (without signing, debug, etc.)???

Z10 .... STL 100-3........ 10.2.0 1371 ......... with unlocked android runtime installed
    (NOTE: I installed 1371 a couple of days ago and immediately installed the 2 unlocked android runtime .bar files. I then restored from BB Link. The .bar files that I had converted/signed a few months ago are up and running. I just cannot seem to get any new .bars signed.)
    08-29-13 03:53 PM
    A few months ago I converted my own .apk files and signed the .bar files .............. it worked.
    I subsequently converted/signed a few more. (this was all done with apk2bar-HaTaX.bat and signbar-HaTaX.bat )

I then used the BBHTool or similar tool to sideload the apps on my Z10 and Playbook ....... it all worked.

Now ..... for some reason I can't get signbar-HaTaX.bat to sign apps. Something seems to have changed ..... not sure what.

For a week or more I've been trying to read all about:
    ---How to run almost any Android 2.3.3 app on BlackBerry 10
    and
    ---Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer
    and
    ---Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime

I feel extremely lost.................................
    1) Do .apks still need to be converted to .bars and signed before sideloading???
    2) If so ....... does signbar-HaTaX.bat still work???
    3) Do I need to scrap everything I was doing and just use --- How to run almost any Android 2.3.3 app on BlackBerry 10
    4) Do I just use --- Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime --- and just side load .apks without any conversion, signing, debug token etc.??? Or ...... do you just convert an .apk to .bar and sideload (without signing, debug, etc.)???

Z10 .... STL 100-3........ 10.2.0 1371 ......... with unlocked android runtime installed
    (NOTE: I installed 1371 a couple of days ago and immediately installed the 2 unlocked android runtime .bar files. I then restored from BB Link. The .bar files that I had converted/signed a few months ago are up and running. I just cannot seem to get any new .bars signed.)
    Save yourself the headache, and convert with these: apk2bar.org, and/or Playbook and BB10 APK to BAR Converter
    Done
    08-29-13 04:41 PM