I am a long time BB user and happy with Bold 9900, but keeping an eye on the Q10. From time to time I am passing by an ATT store to check whether the price is dropping (waiting for the $99 tag as happened with the Z10). To my surprise I noticed yesterday that the Q10, Z10, nor any other BBs are displayed by ATT. I asked the Rep who answered that there is little space in the store but that the phones are available for when people ask. Store location: Lex Ave, in front of Grand Central, Midtown Manhattan.
    08-29-13 10:09 AM
    I am a long time BB user and happy with Bold 9900, but keeping an eye on the Q10. From time to time I am passing by an ATT store to check whether the price is dropping (waiting for the $99 tag as happened with the Z10). To my surprise I noticed yesterday that the Q10, Z10, nor any other BBs are displayed by ATT. I asked the Rep who answered that there is little space in the store but that the phones are available for when people ask. Store location: Lex Ave, in front of Grand Central, Midtown Manhattan.
    Phones do tend to get pulled quickly in small stores. I'm not familiar with this store, as I'm not in New York. But I have noticed that more models are displayed at larger stores than smaller stores. This would only make sense given the differences in floor space and happens with everything from convenience stores to grocery stores.
    08-29-13 10:17 AM
    Is it truly an ATT carrier store or an authorized reseller?

I'm with Verizon - we have one true Verizon Store in town and maybe 10 authorized resellers - Mall, Shopping Centers..... None of the resellers have ever carried any BlackBerry's. I was told that corporate accounts use either the Verizon Store or their sales representatives for new devices and replacements, the authorized resellers are not capable of handling devices on those accounts. Because BlackBerry is seen as a "corporate only" device, most of these authorized reseller don't bother stocking them.
    08-29-13 10:40 AM
    True, that makes sense and it is a small store. But, I have visited this particular store many times over several years and this is the first time there was not a single BB on display.
    08-29-13 10:43 AM
    Is it truly an ATT carrier store or an authorized reseller?

I'm with Verizon - we have one true Verizon Store in town and maybe 10 authorized resellers - Mall, Shopping Centers..... None of the resellers have ever carried any BlackBerry's. I was told that corporate accounts use either the Verizon Store or their sales representatives for new devices and replacements, the authorized resellers are not capable of handling devices on those accounts. Because BlackBerry is seen as a "corporate only" device, most of these authorized reseller don't bother stocking them.
    This is a 'real' ATT store.
    08-29-13 10:44 AM
    Well some places wish to only sell what sells.
    08-29-13 10:49 AM
    Did they have any flip phones? Never mind, they sell better than bbry does anyway.
    h20work likes this.
    08-29-13 10:56 AM
    Quite the witty one aren't we? Not!!!
    Did they have any flip phones? Never mind, they sell better than bbry does anyway.
    08-29-13 11:18 AM
    Blackberry is not doing anything about it. And if anyone things Blackberry can't do anything and it's all up to the store or carrier, you're wrong, Blackberry and any company can pay/make a deal with the carrier/store to have their phones set up.
    h20work likes this.
    08-29-13 01:39 PM