08-28-13 11:11 PM
    Sweeeeeet!
    08-28-13 11:14 PM
    Very nice. Can't wait.
    08-28-13 11:17 PM
    This sounds great!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 11:30 PM
    Something weird just happened and I posted 3 times...
    But yeah, something is quote not right, here...
    But it has to release on the next 3 days. It just has to.
    C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    08-28-13 11:41 PM
    With this along with Fieldrunner 2 requiring 10.2, things are getting pretty interesting..

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 11:43 PM
    Very nice!!!

Marijuana news, Strain Reviews, Pics, etc. Come hang out with us at Roc's Corner C000A8BE4.
    08-29-13 03:33 AM
    Good stuff. Did anyone else notice on the bottom of the page...iOS and Android versions seem like they'll just be messenging at launch, with the other features (voice, and video) to follow in the fall. Pretty sure this was always the plan, but do you think this will slow down adoption from the other platforms, not having the added features, seeing as how the others (whatsapp, etc.) have a wider feature set? I know the BBM experience on a BB is second to none, but will a "neutered" version nurture hold outs? I can see the big picture in wanting to differentiate the BB experience from the off platform experience, but I have a feeling its not going to take off as we all want it to...for a lot of users, its probably going to be just another cross-platform messenger with all the headaches of adoption (contacts moving over, limited features with promises of future updates, etc.)

Thoughts?....
    08-29-13 08:01 AM
    Something weird just happened and I posted 3 times...
    But yeah, something is quote not right, here...
    But it has to release on the next 3 days. It just has to.
    Your duplicate post was removed.
    08-29-13 08:16 AM
    Good stuff. Did anyone else notice on the bottom of the page...iOS and Android versions seem like they'll just be messenging at launch, with the other features (voice, and video) to follow in the fall. Pretty sure this was always the plan, but do you think this will slow down adoption from the other platforms, not having the added features, seeing as how the others (whatsapp, etc.) have a wider feature set? I know the BBM experience on a BB is second to none, but will a "neutered" version nurture hold outs? I can see the big picture in wanting to differentiate the BB experience from the off platform experience, but I have a feeling its not going to take off as we all want it to...for a lot of users, its probably going to be just another cross-platform messenger with all the headaches of adoption (contacts moving over, limited features with promises of future updates, etc.)

Thoughts?....
    Yes, the plan was always to launch messaging first and bring on voice and video later.

As for the rate of adoption, that's hard to say, but even without voice and video, bbm is still the most feature rich player in the game. I don't use kik or any other cross platform messaging solution besides whatsapp, but but whatsapp is their biggest hurdle and bbm is miles ahead of it in features and just over all user experience.

Posted via CB10
    thedark722 likes this.
    08-29-13 08:39 AM
    I also don't see any mention of BBM Channels on this page. I don't think BBM Channels will do well unless it launches cross-platform. Hopefully it's there at launch and can gain some popularity that might come with the launch of BBM.
    08-29-13 08:43 AM
    The only thing not working on those pages is the "Download Here" links, maybe they have already submitted BBM and are now waiting for the apps to be approved. Just throwing ideas out.

Posted from my Red Zed
    08-29-13 08:58 AM
    Omg... It's almost here!!!

Posted via CB Forums iOS app
    koolrosh likes this.
    08-29-13 09:11 AM
    Yeah they seem to have gone back up they used to be at when the guides leaked www.blackberry.com/bbm.html but they took it down and seemed to have moved to that html

Cool thoug
    08-29-13 10:09 AM
    ermagerd bootstrap!!
    08-29-13 10:17 AM
    I hate to wait... wait... and wait again... i hope bbm will launch today or just wait again and again....
    08-29-13 10:51 AM
    Lol webpage down already.
    They've "removed" it just like the other week when the landing page url leaked.

I wish Blackberry would stop uploading/removing things and just provide a release date.
    08-29-13 11:19 AM
    And.........it's gone

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 11:39 AM
    Wow I am just floored that nobody downloaded it while it was up. Come on you call yourselves crackberrians... Nobody got in quick and grabbed the apk???
    08-29-13 12:08 PM
    Wow I am just floored that nobody downloaded it while it was up. Come on you call yourselves crackberrians... Nobody got in quick and grabbed the apk???
    Theres no APK to download...
    When the page goes live officially it'll link the Playstore not an APK, thats what it did the other week when the other landing page was up also.
    08-29-13 12:11 PM
    Theres no APK to download...
    When the page goes live officially it'll link the Playstore not an APK, thats what it did the other week when the other landing page was up also.
    Lol

08-29-13 12:42 PM
    Lol

Whats to lol about.
    You obviously didnt see the original webpage last week which linked directly to the Playstore.
    The official website will not link directly to a .apk file...

Theres no official apk at this time.

All we have is an incomplete one that cannot be installed that came from the Unlocked Runtime files.
    08-29-13 01:48 PM
38 12