Can you change the trackball color in the Curve like you can in the Pearl?
    11-12-07 07:59 AM
    Only on the Pearls.
    11-12-07 08:06 AM
    with a 3rd party app you can change the color of the notification LED. Handango has pimp my pearl (curve compatible) and blackbery alerts in case your interested.
    11-12-07 10:51 AM
    Cool, thanks for the tip!
    11-13-07 07:15 AM
    Well... Then again some people use a sharpie to change the color do a search so u can see all the posts of the pros/cons and how toos...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-07 08:47 AM
    with a 3rd party app you can change the color of the notification LED. Handango has pimp my pearl (curve compatible) and blackbery alerts in case your interested.
    I purchased Pimp my pearl for the Curve 8310, but when I tried to install it using the application loader I get an error message that says "No additional applications designed for your device were found" after selecting the .alx program file. I have sent the software publiser an email about it. We'll see.
    11-13-07 05:21 PM
    I had the same problem. I went back to the RIM site and downloaded the AT&T OS again. My problem was that DM just wasnt reading what I had on my phone. After I re-installed the OS it worked fine.
    11-14-07 08:55 PM
    The pimp my pearl for curve is no where near as good as the " blackberry alerts" different colors for each type of notification...

11-14-07 09:12 PM
    "Blackberry alerts"? Did I miss something? I have green led, red email led, and purple I.M., is there something else I'm missing out on?

11-14-07 09:28 PM
    "Blackberry alerts"?? I have green LED, red email notification LED, and purple instant messenger LED. Is there something I'm missing? Perhaps disco on my flashing light?

11-14-07 09:33 PM
    "Blackberry alerts"?? I have green LED, red email notification LED, and purple instant messenger LED. Is there something I'm missing? Perhaps disco on my flashing light?

11-14-07 09:45 PM
    Where can I get "Blackberry Alerts" from?

11-15-07 02:31 PM
    HERE For BB Alerts....$12.95 for color changing lights...enjoy!
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 11-15-07 at 02:35 PM.
    11-15-07 02:33 PM
    Good site Blaize never saw that one before, you can also get it from this site:

Handango Mobile Software - BlackBerry Curve Downloads - Search blackberry alerts
    11-15-07 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD