I like constantly upgrading my dps on Bbm but today I noticed that the photos I add are blurred, low quality and almost an awful medium sized box with a lower quality version of the original photo, I tried almost everything, but every dp I add changes it self to low quality once cropped with no modification done or filters added and you can barely see it on other devices.... any idea how to possibly fix this?
    08-25-13 10:27 PM
    If your internet connection was poor, BBM will compress the photo, try again when you have optimal internet connection. If you already have awesome internet, maybe try restarting the Hub, or your phone.
    08-25-13 10:29 PM
    If your internet connection was poor, BBM will compress the photo, try again when you have optimal internet connection. If you already have awesome internet, maybe try restarting the Hub, or your phone.
    I'm not sure if it's my connection, because I'm on full 5 bars hspa+ signal, and all the other services like twitter and Facebook load up fast.
    Restarting the phone did not help, but I've got a silly question how do I restart the hub ?
    08-25-13 10:33 PM
    Check the recent threads on BBM photo compression. It seems BBRY has been drastically compressing pics to save bandwidth. Your recipient can request a high quality version (the original size) once they receive the low quality copy, but there's no current way to choose to send high or low quality.
    10-28-13 03:56 PM
    Not at the moment. All the pics that you put up as your dp will be blurry.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 04:03 PM