I use a mac and one thing I really miss from my iPhone is the across the board syncing from iCloud. Does anyone know of a free service that wirelessly syncs tasks and notes from Remember? I know Evernote syncs notes, and Hotmail syncs tasks, but neither of these do both and neither may be set up to sync with my mac and iPad.

Edit: the goal is to sync BlackBerry Remember with both Apple Notes and Apple Reminders

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by nelsonjtw; 08-25-13 at 08:26 AM.
    08-25-13 08:09 AM
    I'm pretty sure iCloud uses two apps to do this, notes and whatever the task list is called. For BlackBerry, I use remember for evernote (notes), and either toodletasks or side loaded wunderlist for tasks.

Sure, apple has the one sync service, but the apps are separate.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 08:12 AM
    I use a mac and one thing I really miss from my iPhone is the across the board syncing from iCloud. Does anyone know of a free service that wirelessly syncs tasks and notes from Remember? I know Evernote syncs notes, and Hotmail syncs tasks, but neither of these do both and neither may be set up to sync with my mac and iPad.

Posted via CB10
    If you sync your Evernote notes from Remember on the BB then when you open the Evernote app on the iPad or Mac you should get the notes showing up if you just hit the sync icon. Does that not work for you??
    08-25-13 08:14 AM
    Yeah that works, but I want to be able to sync BlackBerry Remember with Apple Notes and Apple Reminders. I'm pretty sure an Exchange account does it, but there's no way I'm paying for that.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 08:21 AM
    Hallo,
    I don't know if it helps, but as a new BB10 user I've just found out that my notes from my Notes on my Mac appear on my BB device (in Hub notifications) when I make a note on Mac on my [email protected] account on Notes.
    Of course I don't know how it works but it works!
    It doesn't work when I make a note on my [email protected] account on my Notes (on Mac).
    Both @ accounts are sync in Syst. Pref. on Mac, both have sync Notes marked.

cheers,
    Elwira
    Last edited by ElwiraStadnik; 07-20-14 at 11:06 AM.
    07-20-14 10:52 AM
    The problem here is that very few companies provide services through standards based interfaces hoping to lock you into their ecosystem. Apple is good at that, I'm not criticizing that's a good businesses decision for them.

EAS does sync One Note with Remember. Outlook.com provides free EAS access to their accounts.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 11:35 AM
    A little bit off the topic but is it possible to connect notes from Remember app to PlayBook?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 08:26 PM
    I'm using firechest backup. It worked like charm.
    07-21-14 03:24 AM