that those who "lead" the sheeple are trying wipe-out Blackberry.

I walked into my local Verizon store and the following details my interaction with the sales associates:
    Sales Associate (SA): "So what brings you in today?"
    Me: "I'm here to pick-up my Blackberry Z10 upgrade."
    SA: "May I ask, why do you choose this phone over the 100 other options available."
    Me: "I've used Blackberry for years and their phones meet my needs. I've never had any major issues, so I see no reason to change."
    SA: "Well you know there are a lot of issues with the software, right?"
    Me: "Yes, I'm not too worried about that; there are ways around it."
    SA: "There are also issues with the Bluetooth not syncing. This store has only sold 1 of these phones and there is a $35 fee if you return the phone...."
    Me: "I've done my research, thank you. I'd like to go ahead with the purchase."
    SA: "Ok, let me go see if we have this item in the back. (a few minutes pass and he comes back empty-handed). Oh I'm sorry, I have a conference call I forgot about. I'm going to pass you on to another associate and he'll get you taken care of."

Well the "new" SA had very similar things to say about the Z10. When he realized I was not going to be persuaded to buy another phone, he hardly said a word to me while setting up the phone and "forgot" about giving me my rebate.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! You know something is great when it gets "hated on" in every possible way. Finally the BB10 experience in hand! Don't let me down!
    08-24-13 03:51 PM
    That was rude of them. I had similar experience (not to that extreme though) when I got my Zs.
    08-24-13 04:00 PM
    Simply shame... blackberry really need to work closely with carriers like Nokia is currently doing. Anyway welcome in the community !

Posted via CB10
    Bast3rds I have experienced the same behaviour.

Shame on them, good for you for keeping tough some costumers don't and get suckered into other phones.

Posted via CB10
    robkd and divakar like this.
    that those who "lead" the sheeple are trying wipe-out Blackberry.

I walked into my local Verizon store and the following details my interaction with the sales associates:
    Sales Associate (SA): "So what brings you in today?"
    Me: "I'm here to pick-up my Blackberry Z10 upgrade."
    SA: "May I ask, why do you choose this phone over the 100 other options available."
    Me: "I've used Blackberry for years and their phones meet my needs. I've never had any major issues, so I see no reason to change."
    SA: "Well you know there are a lot of issues with the software, right?"
    Me: "Yes, I'm not too worried about that; there are ways around it."
    SA: "There are also issues with the Bluetooth not syncing. This store has only sold 1 of these phones and there is a $35 fee if you return the phone...."
    Me: "I've done my research, thank you. I'd like to go ahead with the purchase."
    SA: "Ok, let me go see if we have this item in the back. (a few minutes pass and he comes back empty-handed). Oh I'm sorry, I have a conference call I forgot about. I'm going to pass you on to another associate and he'll get you taken care of."

Well the "new" SA had very similar things to say about the Z10. When he realized I was not going to be persuaded to buy another phone, he hardly said a word to me while setting up the phone and "forgot" about giving me my rebate.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! You know something is great when it gets "hated on" in every possible way. Finally the BB10 experience in hand! Don't let me down!
    Blackberry can't fight this alone. It needs some kind of partnership. Apple and to some extent, Samsung have bought media and carriers to push their devices. It's very hard for smaller companies to get any where in the states. BB10 is awesome but I think Blackberry management is not doing everything right either. In this current do or die situation, Blackberry should license BB10 free and even give incentive to vendors for sharing app revenue. BB10 needs critical mass to succeed, otherwise, it's going to be hard for Blackberry to survive.
    08-24-13 04:01 PM
    Smack both of the associates, and get the Z10. Be sure to smack them on your way out too

Posted via CB10
    JMDBERRY, moody and morgansher like this.
    08-24-13 04:03 PM
    I always wanted to dress up in a huge blackberry costume and run around an apple store.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:07 PM
    Carriers in Greece they still don't have available any of the 10 devises!!!

Sent from my Z10
    vistate1 likes this.
    08-24-13 04:07 PM
    Hate to say it, but that kind of customer service may just be because your are in the U.S. I've had terrible experiences with customer service in America.

Posted via CB10
    DoktorFace and CDM76 like this.
    08-24-13 04:09 PM
    Can we say bias!

Pasted with my BlackBerry!
    08-24-13 04:19 PM
    Loving my Verizon White Z10 and all of the other BlackBerry devices I have owned, however there are going to be haters know matter what device you use.......it just seems that there are more BlackBerry haters than any other device
    grover5 likes this.
    08-24-13 04:20 PM
    I do not think that this issue is as bad in Australia because their is no return and swap policy. I have read of so many blackberry Z10 users who have swapped their phones four times so I am sure that the staff are picking up the negative impact from their feedback. Sure I had some small issues with mine but the updates fixed all that as I knew they would and I just love my phone. I have owned the 8100 for nearly 6 years and the 9100 for 3 and I know that BlackBerry always come good, you will not regret your purchase enjoy this great phone

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    08-24-13 04:37 PM
    Haters gonna hate...
    What matters is what I like.
    BB10 believe

Posted via my bad azzzz "Z"
    08-24-13 04:45 PM
    I've experienced similar things but not to that extent. Sorry you had to go through that.
    08-24-13 04:47 PM
    It's a damn shame though, that they would take it to that extreme!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:51 PM
    The bigger story here is how someone can remember conversations with random strangers verbatim. And care enough about a cellphone so much to post these experiences. And calling other people sheep.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:55 PM
    I always wanted to dress up in a huge blackberry costume and run around an apple store.

Posted via CB10
    I did that once. The apple geniuses beat me up in the ally behind the store

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 05:26 PM
    I did that once. The apple geniuses beat me up in the ally behind the store

Posted via CB10
    Nooooooooooooo...

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    08-24-13 05:38 PM
    When I read these stories I'm always shocked. My sales person at Telus was amazing and I practically fell in love with her right there in the store. She was pro BlackBerry which was a delight and she new what she was talking about. It's too bad that there are too few of my type of story and so much of OPs type.

Posted via CB10
    miker476 and chm985 like this.
    08-24-13 06:28 PM
    It's been my experience that most of the sales associates bashing BlackBerry haven't used the device and really don't know what they are talking about.

Posted via CB10
    ciscobear, CDM76 and hamzasalam like this.
    08-24-13 08:21 PM
    One associate told me the battery wasn't removeable. Another said you could remove it but you needed a small screwdriver.
    Another one actually told me the battery in her iPhone was replaceable also. I said that it wasn't. She insisted and then explained, "you just send it in or visit an Apple store and they will replace it for you ... ". I was pretty much speechless.

Posted via CB10
    Lehomer, CDM76, hamzasalam and 2 others like this.
    08-24-13 08:25 PM
    One associate told me the battery wasn't removeable. Another said you could remove it but you needed a small screwdriver.
    Another one actually told me the battery in her iPhone was replaceable also. I said that it wasn't. She insisted and then explained, "you just send it in or visit an Apple store and they will replace it for you ... ". I was pretty much speechless.

Posted via CB10
    Wow!!!! Lol

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 08:33 PM
    Customer service is dead. You can rarely go in a store nowadays and have an employee give you great service. Well here in the US anyway. I usually buy my devices online to avoid any issues like that.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, bigbmc26 and undone like this.
    08-24-13 08:47 PM
    I went through two sales associates and a manager, battling the whole way before they would sell me my Z. Frigging ATT.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    08-24-13 08:57 PM
    Maybe sales people don't want to sell bbrys because they come back and complain about the numerous issues and lack of apps. At least with iphones they can send them to the apple store and it's not their problem

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and Phone Guy 4567 like this.
    08-24-13 09:01 PM
208 123 ...