I'm constantly around a power source at home, car and office. Is there any reason to be swapping batteries in this scenario? I was also concerned also about the wear on the back cover's pins that would occur over time through constant use.
    08-24-13 10:25 AM
    If your constantly around power sources it allows for wireless charging. Just swap out the dead battery and charge the dead one. No need to have the phone attached to the wall at all times. Also the pins are built to be swapped all the time so no worries there I think.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 10:30 AM
    It's the plastic clips on the battery door. They seem flimsy. On the 9900 they were prone to snapping off.
    08-24-13 10:42 AM
    I love having the battery charging bundle. You get a spare battery with it. Actually have 3 batteries. I am never without it and never without my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 11:44 AM
    It's the plastic clips on the battery door. They seem flimsy. On the 9900 they were prone to snapping off.
    I've been swapping my battery in and out at least once a day for the past 3 months. Nothing wrong with the back door yet. Still clicks into place fine. The bundle is awesome. I won't leave home without it.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 12:04 PM
    I've been swapping my battery in and out at least once a day for the past 3 months. Nothing wrong with the back door yet. Still clicks into place fine. The bundle is awesome. I won't leave home without it.

Posted via CB10
    Are you guys away from a charging source usually? Is this why you have the bundle?
    08-24-13 12:08 PM
    I swapped on the 9900 for over two years with no issue. I use other sources (car, plug, etc) but if we are outside without power it sure comes in handy to have that extra battery. It was the first accessory I got for the Q10.
    08-24-13 12:12 PM
    Are you guys away from a charging source usually? Is this why you have the bundle?
    Even if you are close to a charging source, it allows you to still keep roaming with your phone instead of being tied down to the plug. I just find it convenient that I can just plug it in and pick it up later instead of waiting for the thing to charge up.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 12:32 PM
    I suppose if you simply keep it on the usb/wall until such time you need to actually use it then the bundle wouldn't be necessary.
    08-24-13 03:56 PM
    I bought the bundle and never uses it as I'm always within powerpoint like you. I sold it and bought just the battery and keep in my wallet with 50% charge (prolong lifespan). So if I happened to be out of juice one fine day, I have a spare. So far after 4 months that hasn't happened

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 07:44 PM
    I love having the battery charging bundle. You get a spare battery with it. Actually have 3 batteries. I am never without it and never without my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Same here I have three batteries.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 08:22 PM
    Honestly, I hate being without my phone , period. Can't stand it being on my cradle dock instead of in my hands or next to me. Major addiction here.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    RD9700 likes this.
    08-24-13 08:28 PM
    3 batteries with the bundle for me as well. I use them mainly while I'm traveling but occasionally during a regular day I'll prefer to swap rather than plug in... I love the versatility and confidence a spare battery gives me.

Even though I usually swap batteries, my wife prefers to spare herself the reboot and just use the cable from the charging bundle to recharge her phone. Cool feature, I guess you could even use it to charge other micro usb phones in that manner.

My battery door has been opened 100 times or more and it has gotten easier to open but it is still a solid and secure fit. I have no concerns here.
    08-25-13 07:42 AM
    Advantages with the battery bundle? Seriously?!? There are no disadvantages with owning a battery bundle! I disconnect my Q10 from my charger at 5am weekdays. By the time I get home at 5pm, my battery is down to 30% power left. I quickly swap out my battery (I keep it on my car charger) and keep rockin' into the evening.

It's a no-brainer.....get one.

Posted via CB10
    richmasterflex likes this.
    08-25-13 07:58 AM
    I'm often next to a power source and I still cherish my battery bundle.
    Never leaving a phone tethered to a wall and always having 100% (97%) juice a minute away is a freedom every smart phone user should experience.

The design for removing the battery door feels more reliable than a USB port going in&out daily.
    Charging from the bundle is great for keeping an important conversation going, assuring a significant other or family member will have enough juice when leaving the house, or helping out an Android friend by lunch time.
    The battery bundle is an accessory that makes me love my BlackBerry more.

Q10
    08-25-13 12:15 PM