Disclaimer: Given the track record for this particular Twitter account, take this news with a massive grain of salt.

So anybody remember these guys (or was it one guy?) Anyway, just saw this on Twitter, dunno what to make of it. Sent a reply asking for more details but don't expect an answer.

Thoughts?

[Rumor] New "Revolutionary" feature coming to BB10, according to BlackBerry Leaks-img_00000035.png

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    CosbyOrsova and KENN R like this.
    08-22-13 12:54 AM
    Meh, "needs".

Posted via CB10
    Arinn Jamal, bekkay, rnhld and 1 others like this.
    08-22-13 01:04 AM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy is back! YES!

Needed a good laugh.

This account is fake and creates rumors for attention.
    mathking606 likes this.
    08-22-13 01:16 AM
    Meh, "needs".

Posted via CB10
    Actually, that is the only part of the tweet that I think is real. For us BB10 is awesome on its own, but most of the buying public doesn't know about the new features in 10.2 that arguably should have been available at launch (not complaining, just pointing it out.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy is back! YES!

Needed a good laugh.

This account is fake and creates rumors for attention.
    Lol some of his predictions were accurate though, right? Of course, if you shoot a shotgun you're likely to hit something...

08-22-13 01:45 AM
    That guy starts to talk again... grain and salt as always.. Actionable notification, screen lock notif, hub gesture, 4.2.2, etc etc.. it's quite revolutionary isn't it.. and it "will" come right...since 10.2 is not official yet... these things are probably what in that guy's head... just grain and salt..

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 01:51 AM
    You probably do have to take everything he says with a grain of salt, but sometimes it does give you hope for what might or might not be coming...
    GolfCity likes this.
    08-22-13 05:04 AM
    I like the fact that he's there. He's obviously positive about BlackBerry and wants it to get more media attention, even if what he says it's not true. Always better than the negative headlines I see about BlackBerry lately. Kudos for this guy!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    08-22-13 06:10 AM
    I like the fact that he's there. He's obviously positive about BlackBerry and wants it to get more media attention, even if what he says it's not true. Always better than the negative headlines I see about BlackBerry lately. Kudos for this guy!

True, though potentially dangerous as several of his comments/posts suggest that he's officially speaking on behalf of BlackBerry (case in point: his declaration of watching the fan sites and deciding that a revolutionary feature is in the works.)

08-22-13 06:12 AM
    I remember an interview with Thor where he mentions a device he's very excited about but can't talk about it. I hope it's something which catches the eyes and ears of the general public and not just us BlackBerry fans. Who knows...maybe this guys knows something we don't.
    08-22-13 06:16 AM
    True, though potentially dangerous as several of his comments/posts suggest that he's officially speaking on behalf of BlackBerry (case in point: his declaration of watching the fan sites and deciding that a revolutionary feature is in the works.)

Exactly, he's not saying he's involved with BlackBerry and even mentions his source. (other websites) His tweets are harmless and only share positive messages. I like him, even though he might be telling crap.

08-22-13 06:18 AM
    I remember an interview with Thor where he mentions a device he's very excited about but can't talk about it. I hope it's something which catches the eyes and ears of the general public and not just us BlackBerry fans. Who knows...maybe this guys knows something we don't.
    Boy do I wish this is true, and not talking about the Z30. Hoping to see more of the "mobile computing platform" take shape in the very near future.

08-22-13 06:19 AM
    Exactly, he's not saying he's involved with BlackBerry and even mentions his source. (other websites) His tweets are harmless and only share positive messages. I like him, even though he might be telling crap.

No, I'm saying that he is wording his comments as if he's speaking on BlackBerry's behalf. How does
    "After tons of market research and reading of #BlackBerry fan sites: we have concluded that we needs a revolutionary feature and it's coming"
    not sound like he's including himself in the company?

With so many blogging sites not paying attention to sources these days, certain things he says could be taken as official statements/decisions from the company. What happens if/when his "leaks" don't come true, as many didn't back before the BB10 launch?

08-22-13 06:26 AM
    Lets hope there is more to 10.2 update than we know.
    08-22-13 06:48 AM
    [Rumor] New "Revolutionary" feature coming to BB10, according to BlackBerry Leaks-facepalm_picard2.jpg

Oh Blackberry leaks...how we've missed you.

Said nobody, ever.
    08-22-13 06:53 AM
    Pretty sure it's a chick, judging by one of the tweets the other day. She said something about being in fan girl mode after seeing a famous athlete in a Florida mall

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 07:39 AM
    I wonder if BlackBerry Leaks and that Gadget Masters fanboy are the same person. They both seem to be equally delusional and confused. And both seem to love talking about nonsense they pulled out of thin air.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    08-22-13 08:12 AM
    Ehhhhhhhhhh I wouldn't hold my breath
    08-22-13 08:16 AM
    10.2 = revolutionary? Just used feature instead of features?
    08-22-13 08:31 AM
    Yes! Now you get pretty colors

Just joking, I have an iPhone.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    Haha I don't have an iPhone and iOS hasn't appealed to me much until iOS 7. I'm strangely attracted.
    08-22-13 08:50 AM
    I honestly don't remember BlackBerry and revolutionary used in the same sentence in the last 10 years. Outside of cb of course

"If" this revolutionary thing exists, wonder if the Z10 will be able to run it. Going by bb's history, that would be no.
    08-22-13 08:50 AM
    Removed several off topic posts
    mathking606, mopar_fxr and retomex like this.
    08-22-13 08:52 AM
    He was probably referring to the A series phones and the accessories it is purportedly going to have like the dummy tablet or dock.
    08-22-13 08:59 AM
    I don't get it. They had to do "tons of market research and reading" to determine that they need a revolutionary feature? I thought that would have been more obvious.

It could be true though because it says it’s coming without a fixed date.
    08-22-13 09:00 AM
    Hover phone, enough said

Via CB10
    08-22-13 10:05 AM
    Hover phone, enough said

Via CB10
    if you mean where you move your hand over the screen... well, ive seen at least 5 people try to show me how that works, it works... but it is not as useful as people think. Just as when those same people tried to show me the scrolling with your eyes and not a single one could get it to work.
    Im not a samsung junkie so im not sure if they were just 'holding it wrong'... but it doesnt seem like a fully functioning feature. Funny thing is, it is so amazing... but if BB released a non-functioning feature... DEATH SPIRAL!!!!!!
    currentodysseys likes this.
    08-22-13 10:10 AM
89 123 ...