I did a search but i think mine is broken as nothing up so im hoping someone can help

I have to print out a series of texts for court and i dont know/cant find out how. I tried google but most things that pop up are for the older phones.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 11:58 PM
    You could take screen shots and print them.
    Have you tried calling your phone company? I wonder if they'll share your information with you!

- aBBuser
    08-22-13 12:40 AM
    Or you could try Exporter from BlackBerry world . I used this to send them in an email and print. Plus you can save them for an extra copy. Worth the money and saved my behind!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 12:51 AM
    Mmh,

Copy / paste text messages in a doc document with DocToGo.

Upload the document with PlayCloud on a Google Drive account. Use the Google Doc conversion feature. Finally export to PDF and print the PDF with PlayCloud.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 01:39 AM
    One of the "exporter" type of apps, would be best for this. SMS to email.
    For court purposes, if you're able to, it's best to leave them on the phone as well (in addition to your exported ones).

For court, if you think someone will fight you on the admisibility of the text messages, or their authenticity, you will likely want them notarized, to help avoid some of the headache.
    08-22-13 08:58 AM
    Thanks everyone! I was able to do print screens and the court was fine with that.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 03:57 PM
    If I ever have to export text messages to present in court I think I might cry. Hope all goes well with the appearance.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 04:26 PM
    This is how I print from my Q10 -without any app - assuming u have a gmail account and use Google chrome

- go to Google Cloud Print in ur phone browser
    https://www.google.com/cloudprint/‎ Or go to settings on your desktop Chrome Browser

_ click on Google cloud print. Settings - it may ask u to log in with ur gmail account.
    - u can either add a Classic printer or a cloud printer.
    I have a simple laser jet hardwired to my office desktop pc so all I had to do was use my desktop browser n add the printer through the classic printer settings.
    - using the link. Above from my phone browser I den jus select the file I want to print by clicking the print button a file browser shows up u upload ur file n choose ur printer page layouts and other settings n it prints right away provided ur printer is online that's it. The printer setup is jus a one time thing u do and ur printers are saved to ur id.
    04-06-14 03:18 PM