Just got an email from Wells Fargo announcing their new app for Windows phone. Still none for BB10

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 04:25 PM
    Isn't the bad news really that you bank with wells Fargo ?

Sorry.. had to.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 04:26 PM
    Don't worry. App developers are NOT holding back on developing apps for BlackBerry. I was told as much here, so quite obviously, you're just missing it in BB World. Perhaps you're spelling Wells Fargo wrong...
    08-20-13 04:31 PM
    Isn't the bad news really that you bank with wells Fargo ?

Sorry.. had to.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, no. I happen to like Wells Fargo. Been with them for a long time. Much better than Bank of America! Just frustrating that they don't seem to think much of BB10. However, I don't really use the mobile site much. Most everything is done on my Laptop. 99.9% of my deposits are direct anyway. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 04:51 PM
    Don't worry. App developers are NOT holding back on developing apps for BlackBerry. I was told as much here, so quite obviously, you're just missing it in BB World. Perhaps you're spelling Wells Fargo wrong...
    I guess I should have specified Wells Fargo east or Wells Fargo west! And unlike a lot of people on here, I do take a lot of pride in my spelling. It's a real shame that as good as the keyboard is on the Z10, so many misspelled words show up in a lot of posts
    Edited for spelling :-D
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by misterabrasive; 08-20-13 at 05:13 PM.
    08-20-13 05:00 PM
    Yeah that's ****ty. I've been with wells Fargo for 7 years now, started all my first credits and everything with them. I really hope people start opening their eyes to the BlackBerry app madness

Sent from HTC One and/or BlackBerry Q10
    08-20-13 05:01 PM
    I guess I should have specified Wells Fargo east or Wells Fargo west! And unlike a lot of people on here, I do take a lot of pride in my spelling. It's a real shame that as good as the keyboard is on the Z10, so many misspelled words show up in a lot of posts
    Edited for spelling :-D
    Posted via CB10
    Dude I think he was been sarcastic lol
    08-20-13 08:42 PM
    Dude I think he was been sarcastic lol
    Of course he was! I've read his other posts about BlackBerry maps. But I was dead serious about spelling! No one seems to give a damn about little things like that. But it's the little things in life that can make the difference between being successful and just being an ignorant dumbass!

Posted via CB10
    magsasaka likes this.
    08-21-13 12:48 AM