1) setup sync thru Remember
    2) Type note on desktop computer in Evernote app
    3) verify that note is on web server on evernote.com
    4) After 5-10 minutes (since there's no way to set sync interval), note appears in BlackBerry remember app
    5) changes are made, and saved to note on BlackBerry remember app.
    6) 7 hours later, changes are not reflected in desktop app or evernote.com
    7) Sync is not broken, as I have added a test note on BlackBerry and it appears in the other 2 places.
    8) have removed and re-added account, not dice.

What am I doing wrong?

Posted via CB 10 on 10.1.0.1720
    08-19-13 12:35 AM
    That's weird because this was the only issue I was having with 1047....I deleted the app, THEN deleted the account from the hub, then re-added the account from the hub...and it synced up nicely with my remember app and evernote online....you got me stumped, sorry
    08-19-13 12:42 AM
    That's weird because this was the only issue I was having with 1047....I deleted the app, THEN deleted the account from the hub, then re-added the account from the hub...and it synced up nicely with my remember app and evernote online....you got me stumped, sorry
    What do you mean you deleted the app? You sideloaded it?

Posted via CB 10 on 10.1.0.1720
    08-19-13 01:04 AM
    I have had syncing problems between Evernote and Remember since the OS prior to the MR release (.2073 was it).

I posted for help and suggestions were made - mainly along the lines of deleting and reading the account which I did but with no success.

As a result of the failed syncing (which I didn't notice initially) I lost around 80 important notes going back to 2006. This was several months ago and despite updating the. 4181syncing has not returned.

Any further ideas welcome.
    08-19-13 04:04 AM
    I am also having this issue, only approx 10% of my notes are showing up in remember app. Have tried everything suggested in the forums with no success. I first lost the sync when i updated to a leaked 10.2, so i switched back to my carrier released OS, but sadly, that didn't bring them back.

Now im stuck carrying around an ipod touch to use evernote.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 12:49 PM
    I am also having this issue, only approx 10% of my notes are showing up in remember app. Have tried everything suggested in the forums with no success. I first lost the sync when i updated to a leaked 10.2, so i switched back to my carrier released OS, but sadly, that didn't bring them back.

Now im stuck carrying around an ipod touch to use evernote.

Posted via CB10
    I should have said that I also contacted Evernote, but didn't receive a reply.

I'm disappointed to hear that 10.2 didn't fix it. Although having said that it seems to be a problem relatively few of us are having - albeit OS related (mine started after an official update) - so may be because of a quirk in our evernote accounts. I have tried to work out why it does/doesnt sync the notes it does but it appears random.
    08-21-13 01:08 PM
    It was working perfect before switching to leaked 10.2!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 05:15 PM
    some notes just don't sync properly
    probably some issue with the text - BB Remember seems to be able to only handle simple text well.
    01-02-15 06:43 AM