I don't mean any harm to other manufacturers ( well yea I do to any making android) but there is NOT another phone better on the market and we still don't have a Lifeproof case. There were a few reasons I bought a iPhone 5 for my second line with the Lifeproof case being one. It is quickly becoming the most popular case out there. Not everyone needs one like I do but they still are getting it. The size is super slim compared to the otterbox with added protection not to mention colors if you are in to that. When I have to use my iPhone because of rain or my time at the ocean I dread using it. I went to the phone shop the other day to look at the q10 and I couldn't find anything remotely as smooth or as pleasurable to use as the Z10. While the q10 is definitely the King of the keyboards the only thing close to the Z10 in the full touch world is the iPhone 5 but it simply isn't as good. The android phones are just as crappie as they were 3 years ago and those ridiculously sized things they call phones are just stupid the S4 being one of them and it has a Lifeproof case. I know it's all about the numbers but if the Z10 has sold 3 million and they could capture half of that which I think they could it would have to worth it for them. I hope they don't change the size of the z10 when they come out with an updated model because bigger would be bad. The z30 is ridiculous. But as long as the quality of the Z10 is as good as older blackberry phones it will be at least 2 years before I want anything else.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 09:44 PM
    I could go for a nice bulky otterbox armor series lol jk lifeproof would be nice
    08-18-13 09:58 PM
    Now that LifeProof is part of Otterbox, which has always produced cases for BlackBerry, hopefully they will "urge" LifeProof to make one for the Z10. And, yes, an Armor series case would be great also.

medicdon
    08-18-13 10:01 PM
    I emailed Lifeproof just now hope others are too. That case and 1 banking app arriving would make my iPhone completely useless

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 10:16 PM
    I just sent Lifeproof an email requesting a case for the new Z30 be put into production. If we all contact them, maybe they will listen. I say let's start a petition now. Blackberry deserves a Lifeproof case too.
    09-19-13 10:55 AM