Compared to 1047

How is Facebook ?

Twitter ?

Instagram?

Also can anyone point out the changes, good or bad

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 02:26 AM
    I do believe that what you're looking for is in the 1323 thread, we'd it should be.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 02:32 AM
    But maybe this thread will have less BS spread around talking down downloading the file off mega; followed by a legion of snickering nerds hurling salvos of snide replies to the same repeated questions that are never answered - ironically taking up more posting pages than the original f-****.

obviously ranting is contagious.

Anyways.. my side loads are not working. I may switch back to 1047 just to get Google maps back. Hut instagram has worked from 1047 for me (I don't know how the world is still turning without a daily picture if my dinner to keep it going).

Vvm, my estranged and beloved feature, is still a fart in the wind.

St 100-3 || 2.0.1323 || Fido

Posted via CB10

PS: gmaps 6.2.0(6020014) works fine like it did. 7.whateveritwas doesn't work like it did on 1047. No luck with instagram yet
    Last edited by chiefx13; 08-18-13 at 03:50 AM.
    08-18-13 03:05 AM
    But maybe this thread will have less BS spread around talking down downloading the file off mega; followed by a legion of snickering nerds hurling salvos of snide replies to the same repeated questions that are never answered - ironically taking up more posting pages than the original f-****.

obviously ranting is contagious.

Anyways.. my side loads are not working. I may switch back to 1047 just to get Google maps back. Hut instagram has worked from 1047 for me (I don't know how the world is still turning without a daily picture if my dinner to keep it going).

Vvm, my estranged and beloved feature, is still a fart in the wind.

St 100-3 || 2.0.1323 || Fido

Posted via CB10

PS: gmaps 6.2.0(6020014) works fine like it did. 7.whateveritwas doesn't work like it did on 1047. No luck with instagram yet
    Debug token

Posted via Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    08-18-13 10:34 AM
    Seriously do we need 15,000 what is different, what are the benefit threads? All your answers will be found in the leak thread. Let's keep the forums clean.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-18-13 10:44 AM
    bugs found till now:

1. program terminate when open large pictures ( like when you view a picture in Reddit In Motion or MoWriter
    2. bad chinese IME.
    08-18-13 10:45 AM
    Debug token

Android runtime 810
    08-18-13 10:48 AM
    Android runtime 810
    Yea if you want a slow *** runtime

BB_Junky likes this.
    08-18-13 10:56 AM
    Yea if you want a slow *** runtime

Tried the runtime on 1047 and 1323 with and without debug token and both times I had to go back to 810 runtime as it works the best. No lag after the first initialization.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 11:00 AM
    Battery

STL100-2. OS10.2.0.1323
    08-18-13 11:02 AM
    Tried the runtime on 1047 and 1323 with and without debug token and both times I had to go back to 810 runtime as it works the best. No lag after the first initialization.

Posted via CB10
    810 runtime has been rock solid for me, but my only sideloads are google maps, xe currency, yahoo sports ff and the score (which is running quicker and smoother than the native app which is also installed)

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 11:08 AM
    Wow not one person actually mentioned the changes I'll chime in again when I spot one.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 11:12 AM
    Hey Kris, do you have any idea why Netflix won't run properly in 1047 and the latest leak? The app loads, you can browse and select, but it never streams. It just hangs on loading.

Also, the ", do" bug is still present. Every time you type a , followed by a "do" the system automatically capitalizes the word "do".

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 11:13 AM
    Hey Kris, do you have any idea why Netflix won't run properly in 1047 and the latest leak? The app loads, you can browse and select, but it never streams. It just hangs on loading.

Also, the ", do" bug is still present. Every time you type a , followed by a "do" the system automatically capitalizes the word "do".

Posted via CB10
    Swipe down from main page of Netflix and change player type to software. If that isn't working find a different Netflix bar
    The 1.8 works the best.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-18-13 11:17 AM
    Swipe down from main page of Netflix and change player type to software. If that isn't working find a different Netflix bar
    The 1.8 works the best.

I was using the latest version on the old 2.3 runtime without issues. The same version does not work in the latest runtime on the current leaks. I haven't checked personally but I think it also ran on 810 of 4.2.2, based on some other people's reports. Finally, in the latest version of Netflix there is no option for player type.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 11:27 AM
    I was using the latest version on the old 2.3 runtime without issues. The same version does not work in the latest runtime on the current leaks. I haven't checked personally but I think it also ran on 810 of 4.2.2, based on some other people's reports. Finally, in the latest version of Netflix there is no option for player type.

Posted via CB10
    Then downgrade to the 1.8 version as that one had the player type option.

08-18-13 11:30 AM
    Then downgrade to the 1.8 version as that one had the player type option.

I think you are missing the point. I want to understand what BlackBerry changed that caused Netflix to go bust when it was perfectly usable (albeit slow) in 10.1. Also, downgrading to an ancient version is not ideal. It's the last resort if I absolutely need Netflix and can't get it to run with a newer release.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 11:33 AM
    I think you are missing the point. I want to understand what BlackBerry changed that caused Netflix to go bust when it was perfectly usable (albeit slow) in 10.1. Also, downgrading to an ancient version is not ideal. It's the last resort if I absolutely need Netflix and can't get it to run with a newer release.

Posted via CB10
    Like I posted in another thread, BlackBerry did nothing to break an app that you technically have no right to run on your device as its not made for your platform. So, no I did not miss the point. I gave you a viable workaround to the problem you are facing of running a pirated app on a platform that said app was not made for, in which we have been circumventing to get to run.

Any other questions I can answer for you?

08-18-13 11:38 AM
    The new weather app is a step backwards. In .1047, there was an in-app browser that showed you the maps and the extended forecast when you hit the buttons in the toolbar on the bottom of the screen. In the .1323, the buttons are gone, only "Current" and "Hourly" remain in the bottom toolbar, and "Maps" and "Extended Forecast" moved to the overflow menu. When you click for the maps or extended forecast, it minimizes the weather app and opens them in the actual web browser.

Use the Sachesi Firmware Extracter to pull the .bar files from the .1047 autoloader, grab the sys.weather bar from it, and sideload it over .1323 to revert back to version 10.2.0.110. You'll be glad you did.
    08-18-13 11:47 AM
    I have a Verizon Z10 . I downloaded the 1323 and have no problems. I have over 10 side loaded apps including Instagram and Sugar Crush. Also, my debug token is working. The biggest difference between 1047 and. 1323 is the mobile hot spot is working on the 1323.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 11:47 AM
    Like I posted in another thread, BlackBerry did nothing to break an app that you technically have no right to run on your device as its not made for your platform. So, no I did not miss the point. I gave you a viable workaround to the problem you are facing of running a pirated app on a platform that said app was not made for, in which we have been circumventing to get to run.

Any other questions I can answer for you?

$hit, I better uninstall my virtual machine in Linux then too! Also, I have to let my friends with Mac computers know to get rid of bootcamp. I did not know running free or licensed stuff in a VM without reverse engineering, modifying the original source, or really doing anything to in any way, shape, or for change the original code source is pirating. Thanks for that invaluable information <_<

Or...maybe you ought to learn the difference before you spread FUD Now, back to the question.

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it. It's possibly an acceptable workaround but it does not address my concern. If you are unable to answer the "what and why" parts please let someone else chime in.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 11:51 AM
    $hit, I better uninstall my virtual machine in Linux then too! Also, I have to let my friends with Mac computers know to get rid of bootcamp. I did not know running free or licensed stuff in a VM without reverse engineering, modifying the original source, or really doing anything to in any way, shape, or for change the original code source is pirating. Thanks for that invaluable information <_<

Or...maybe you ought to learn the difference before you spread FUD Now, back to the question.

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it. It's possibly an acceptable workaround but it does not address my concern. If you are unable to answer the "what and why" parts please let someone else chime in.

Posted via CB10
    VM and boot camp is software that was written for the respective OS that you run them on. Therfore no modification nor piracy has taken place.

Netflix was NOT written to be ran on a BlackBerry. Therefore you have to 'modify' the apk into a bar file which is again against Netflix and almost all other apps terms and conditions.

So, you my friend have actually missed the point.

And, your question has been answered....Next!

NightSlayer likes this.
    08-18-13 11:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    A VM is different from a app. Netflix is not open source, by modifying the apk to a bar you are infact modifying the application therefore making it illegal. You need to take a seat and learn to compare proper analogies, not a damn VM to a ******* application.

As for boot camp, you pay for it, you have to own the windows OS you install on the new partition, so your logic there is flawed.

Why should BlackBerry care about you or me a common user abusing the runtime they put in place for DEVELOPERS to use? If they want to lock it down, all the more power to them. Don't ***** and complain about something that wasn't built for this platform. There is a way to make it work, it was offered, if you don't like it, get yourself a android device as a secondary, they're cheap enough.

NightSlayer likes this.
    08-18-13 11:58 AM
    If I have to stop this car ! Someone's gonna get hurt

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    3hb78ftg, Josh S1 and moody like this.
    08-18-13 12:03 PM
    If I have to stop this car ! Someone's gonna get hurt

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    Not the machete again...

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    Wigley458 likes this.
    08-18-13 12:07 PM
92 123 ...