The crackberry iphone theme will not send to my email at all. I've verified my email twice and it still will not send I've tried to install it twice. Any help would be great thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 12:00 PM
    Is this a purchased theme from the CB store or a free theme? Also, if it will not send to your email then how did you try and install it twice?
    10-18-08 12:02 PM
    Is this a purchased theme from the CB store or a free theme? Also, if it will not send to your email then how did you try and install it twice?
    I meant I have entered my email and clicked send me my theme twice not installed. Bad choice of words sorry but for some reason I'm not getting the email but I've been getting regular emails all day?!? Thanks for the help

10-18-08 02:34 PM
    Maybe I missed something....is this an OTA? Are you doing this from your device or desktop? and OTA shouldn't require you to send to email.
    10-18-08 02:43 PM
    Its the iphone theme from the free theme gallery. I'm doing this from my device and yes its an ota. When I click ota it shows my email. And it says '' email me my theme ''. When I click that it says it has been sent but I haven't received it. I've tried twice more this morning. Thanks for trying.

10-19-08 09:22 AM
    This is making no sense, share the url your actually accessing to get this theme and maybe we'll be able to help you, but if it's an OTA..and it's not from the store, their is no reason it should be asking your email.
    10-19-08 09:26 AM
    http://crackberry.com/theme/download...iPhone_2_0.jad<--worked fine for me from the "Free Theme Gallery", in which it does require your email and for you to of course be logged in.
    10-19-08 09:33 AM
    The crackberry iphone theme will not send to my email at all. I've verified my email twice and it still will not send I've tried to install it twice. Any help would be great thanks

I had the same issue, used the link below and had it up and running inside of a minute. Still waiting for another from z man however. Small gripes about the I berry theme itself, but nothing earth shattering. Everybody is so nice and helpful here.

10-19-08 10:35 AM
    Thanks the link it worked great. I don't know why I never received the email?!? I have done it before from the free themes gallery and never had a problem. Who knows?? Anyways thanks for the help and the link.

10-19-08 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD