I don't know if this is related to the other issues (calendar and Microsoft emails) but all of my contacts are not showing up. I have text messages
    showing from them and they are listed by either their name or by their telephone number. When I go to add the telephone number all contacts appear
    (local, FB, Twitter, etc.) though when I go to the actual contact app, barely any appear, even the tmobile ones (Cust. Service, Check Minutes, Check
    Usage, etc.). Is anyone else having the same issue? Found a good workaround? This is really starting to get ridiculous.
    08-14-13 07:22 PM
    Mine are all there in contacts, i have contacts synced with my Hotmail so that parts working.

Now as for getting email in the hub, none show up even though I know I have new emails as I log in on line with BlackBerry browser and emails are there to see.

So somehow MS has blocked syncing to BlackBerry devices right now or server issues not sure, but it suks.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 07:51 PM
    Also noticed my pictures keep disappearing from my contacts and I have to keep adding them again 5 times already..yes I have saved numerous times too... it's gotta be the 10.2 leak bugs and my bebuzz pro is also having disappearing contacts as well..hummm maybe it's time to back load OS till this 10.2 becomes official...

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 08:05 PM
    Also noticed the lag factor too plus some apps not working now I've had the 10.2 for about a week now and just started to notice these little issues...

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 08:08 PM
    Also noticed my pictures keep disappearing from my contacts and I have to keep adding them again 5 times already..yes I have saved numerous times too... it's gotta be the 10.2 leak bugs and my bebuzz pro is also having disappearing contacts as well..hummm maybe it's time to back load OS till this 10.2 becomes official...

Posted via CB10
    Same problem. Also when I readd a contact and then reboot my phone for any reason, the contacts will sometimes be there twice. The contacts app is very darn annoying.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    Last edited by Undbiter65; 08-15-13 at 12:09 AM.
    08-14-13 08:09 PM
    Posted via CB10
    I have this problem (I'm also on 10.2), but it happened on 10.1 as well......I have no idea what causes it, other than the fact that I believe it is a syncing issue. Needless to say, I've pretty much given up assigning pictures to contacts.
    08-14-13 08:31 PM
    I am having the same issues, and to add to that today I lost all my reminders and all my calendars.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 08:42 PM
    Microsoft has been having Hotmail and Outlook.com issues all day. It affects calendar and contact too if he have them set to sync. It's on the CB blog. It's not just BlackBerry, it's all devices.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:34 PM