So I have the cracked 10.2, I can get instagram working, but as will all android apps in this OS there's the annoying bar at the bottom of the screen. On the Q10 this makes it virtually impossible to hit the button to upload a pic from my photos. I can't see or 'blind press' the button...
    Screen shot attached. Any ideas?!!
    Attached Thumbnails Instagram 4.2 on .1047 Q10 Display Issue..-img_20131010.png  
    08-13-13 06:54 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Ugh that would be annoying. I read somewhere that if you press near the blue line near the back button it works?
    Maybe someone with a Q can chime in
    08-13-13 09:26 AM
    The annoying bar is baked in to 10.2. Your option to remove it would be to go back to 10.1.
    08-13-13 09:28 AM
    The bar will always stay there.
    It was recommended to be by another Q10 user (who's name I can't remember right now) to hit that angled blue line untill you get a pop up that says pick a source. It took a few tries, but now every time i hit the camera icon in the middle to upload a picture, the pop up shows up right away.

As for applying filters, its pretty hit or miss as you get used to it. I got used it using 10.1 where I could see a sliver of the effect, but now with the bar its completely hidden.
    08-13-13 11:48 AM
    The annoying bar is baked in to 10.2. Your option to remove it would be to go back to 10.1.
    I know users had issues going back within android apps on 10.1, because the bar was hidden unless you did a specific swipe (I believe), maybe with a later release of 10.2, they could bring back the swipe action to hid the bar. I totally understand keeping it on as default, but the option to hide it would be HUGE for Q owners.
    08-13-13 11:50 AM
    The bar will always stay there.
    It was recommended to be by another Q10 user (who's name I can't remember right now) to hit that angled blue line untill you get a pop up that says pick a source. It took a few tries, but now every time i hit the camera icon in the middle to upload a picture, the pop up shows up right away.
    Yeah I've tried hitting the blue line and very very occasionally I get it. I'm confused that you can hit the camera icon and get the pop up. Any idea why that would happen, surely it takes you to the camera...?!
    08-13-13 04:18 PM
    Yeah I've tried hitting the blue line and very very occasionally I get it. I'm confused that you can hit the camera icon and get the pop up. Any idea why that would happen, surely it takes you to the camera...?!
    I should have said that now when I hit the camera icon on the home screen...

before i would hit the camera on the home screen and it would take me directly to the camera and on screen i would see what my camera sees plus the instagram bar on the bottom with the camera icon in the middle. now when i hit the camera icon on the home screen it asks me if i want to go to the camera or pick a picture.
    08-13-13 04:23 PM
    And that's just changed intuitively? As in the app has figured out to offer that option?!
    08-13-13 04:43 PM
    Go to options/settings and deselect "Use Instagram Advanced Camera". That would allow you access to file manager or upload using blackberry's camera.

Posted via CB10
    wkaneh3 likes this.
    08-14-13 03:54 AM
    Yeeeeessss!!!! This is the solution! Can I suggest it might worth adding this into one of the popular insta. posts as I'd imagine it's given a lot Q10ers an issue. I was really disappointed when I changed to 10.2 and had the issue.
    wkaneh3 likes this.
    08-14-13 06:14 AM