Repligo Reader is an app that can read native PDF files. It's a great piece of software. It's way better than the native PDF viewer that comes preinstalled on the bb. I purchased it for my bb, and I love it. They're currently offering it for 50% with a promo code:

Use the link below for more info:
    RepliGo PDF Reader 1.0 Released - 50% Off Now | BerryReview.com �
    Last edited by cdf3; 10-18-08 at 04:02 AM.
    10-18-08 01:19 AM
    Id like this but do you know if they will let you switch licenses later if you swap devices?
    10-18-08 05:07 PM
    Id like this but do you know if they will let you switch licenses later if you swap devices?
    I would try contacting them to see if this can be done.
    Cerience Corporation : Contact
    10-18-08 08:04 PM
    I have changed devices. How do I use my registered copy of Reader on my new BlackBerry?

To switch your activated Reader license to a new BlackBerry device, do the following: 1. On your "old" BlackBerry, open Reader and choose About from the menu. 2. Copy down the Product Key listed in the About screen for future reference. You will need this Product Key to activate Reader on the ...

Hope this helps.

doctrbob
    10-19-08 01:53 AM
    Is the discount still on? I tried entering the code but the price still is the same.

Edit: Opps price is cut in paypal :P hehe Got this fantastic viewer for a low price Thx
    Last edited by tj.bsap; 10-25-08 at 06:36 AM.
    10-25-08 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD