I remember a while back, she tried iPhone and after a week or so, she moved back to BB saying that keyboard is her must accessory, or something like that.

Forbes said that she is an avid user of whatsapp? she could have used BBM group instead.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyols...essaging-apps/

Now she jumps to iPhone AND WHATSAPP, the worst messaging app ever???? From all the available apps like kakaotalk, wechat, line, why whatsapp?

BBM must step up on its group member limit, 30 is just not enough, LINE can do 100, whatsapp is 50, I think.
    08-12-13 04:38 PM
    I believe its called product Placement ...companies pay &/or provide products in order to advertising through non traditional means ....Product placement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    08-12-13 04:42 PM
    I know what is a product placement. But do you read the Forbes LINK?

"A spokesman from WhatsApp confirmed that it was their app being used in the video, though it had not been an official celebrity endorsement. Perry, who ranks at No. 18 on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, is thought to be an avid user of the service, utilizing its group-chat feature to communicate with her team."

Next time, please read thoroughly before commenting. Thank you very much.
    08-12-13 04:44 PM
    I know what is a product placement. But do you read the Forbes LINK?

"A spokesman from WhatsApp confirmed that it was their app being used in the video, though it had not been an official celebrity endorsement. Perry, who ranks at No. 18 on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, is thought to be an avid user of the service, utilizing its group-chat feature to communicate with her team."

Next time, please read thoroughly before commenting. Thank you very much.
    So I was a bit to quick to jump to a conclusion about it being a product placement .....Still a statement like "thought to be an avid user" is a bit of a stretch in my mind ...Having worked on a few music video productions I can tell you that Artist involvement in the production ranges from being 24/7 active in the planning to just showing up on set and being told what to do ...

.. just my 2cents not trying to pick a fight
    08-12-13 05:00 PM
    this is CB post 3 years ago about KP hating the iPhone. I am not trying to pick a fight. it's a well known fact from KP twitter, CB article, and then the forbes article noting that this is not a product placement. A quick 10 sec google search with keyword 'katy perry crackberry' can show the article. Sometime I just don't like people who comment without reading the whole thing. It annoys me sometimes.

Katy Perry: I kissed an iPhone and didn't like it | CrackBerry.com
    08-12-13 05:02 PM
    this is CB post 3 years ago about KP hating the iPhone. I am not trying to pick a fight. it's a well known fact from KP twitter, CB article, and then the forbes article noting that this is not a product placement. A quick 10 sec google search with keyword 'katy perry crackberry' can show the article. Sometime I just don't like people who comment without reading the whole thing. It annoys me sometimes.

Katy Perry: I kissed an iPhone and didn't like it | CrackBerry.com
    3 years you say. Maybe she was one of the millions that jumped ship?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 05:40 PM
    Still the Forbes article does quote the company as saying "thought to be an avid user"....again not the words of her or her spokespeople (or even entourage !)....I see Forbes / a company trying to cash-in while covering there tracks legally ...

That tweet/article was 3 years ago a lot has happened in the world of tech ...

I agree that this is a shame and that BBM needs to up its game !!!!!!! Perhapes we find someone of = star power to make a bbm video ...how aboutPitbull he did use a playbook in one of his videos (
    08-12-13 05:41 PM
    Another mediocre celebrity ...
    08-12-13 07:35 PM
    Another mediocre celebrity ...
    Because she might use an iPhone over a BlackBerry? Yeah ok...

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 08:29 PM
    Either product placement (like someone else already said) or BlackBerry is not modern enough. I don't mean the products. I mean its reputation. She doesn't want people to complain and ask why is she using an outdated and therefore uncool phone? She doesn't want to risk being criticized. Remember, the general public doesn't even care about BlackBerry anymore.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 10:11 PM

I remember a while back, she tried iPhone and after a week or so, she moved back to BB saying that keyboard is her must accessory, or something like that.

Forbes said that she is an avid user of whatsapp? she could have used BBM group instead.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyols...essaging-apps/

Now she jumps to iPhone AND WHATSAPP, the worst messaging app ever???? From all the available apps like kakaotalk, wechat, line, why whatsapp?

BBM must step up on its group member limit, 30 is just not enough, LINE can do 100, whatsapp is 50, I think.
    30 is indeed too little. My wife uses whatsapp to communicate with fellow parents of the same class where my kid studies. Obviously there are more than 30 students in a class.

Hang on. Group in BBM is different from Group in WhatsApp, I think. In BBM, it is just Multi Person Chat. Is that subject to also 30 limit?

Group in BBM comes with common calendar and to do lists. A lot more than plain group in WhatsApp style.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 10:42 PM
    exactly, that's why I said whatsapp sucks. LINE kakaotalk, wechat can do much more than whatsapp. whatsapp can only do chat within member in the group chat room, that's it.
    08-14-13 02:31 AM
    Because she might use an iPhone over a BlackBerry? Yeah ok...

Posted via CB10
    No. She's mediocre. Period. The whole mainstream media culture is crap. Gone are the days when you actually needed talent to be a singer. Ugh.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-14-13 09:35 AM