so i have 10.2.1047 but today when i hang up a phone, z10 stop respoding and after restarting i have a BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US wtf ?

can't beleve it (

i try reloading the os but nothing .. i try with autoloader nothing .. i try with official 10.0 autoloader and now it shows me a phone icon with some arrows to a computer but still brick .. ****

www.bberror.com/bb10 with 0015
    08-12-13 02:23 PM
    what shows on the command prompt when you attempt to run the autoloader?
    08-12-13 02:52 PM
    so i have 10.2.1047 but today when i hang up a phone, z10 stop respoding and after restarting i have a BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US wtf ?

can't beleve it (

i try reloading the os but nothing .. i try with autoloader nothing .. i try with official 10.0 autoloader and now it shows me a phone icon with some arrows to a computer but still brick .. ****

www.bberror.com/bb10 with 0015

Sounds like you have a hardware problem with the flash memory in the device.

If the device is truly bricked, the way to use the autoloader is have the phone connected to the computer but turned off, launch the autoloader and after launching it then turn the device on.

If it still doesn't load, I'd say you have a flash memory issue of some kind.
    08-12-13 02:54 PM
    so the autoloader is loading 100% no problem here but when is restarting it's stuck on blackberry logo and when i manualy restart then apear the phone icon with PC icon and nothing ..
    08-12-13 11:20 PM
    Do what omnitech says exactly. But after. Let it be. It sometimes takes a while to restart. Do not interrupt it. Or u will have to run autoloader again
    08-13-13 02:14 AM
    Please be patient and do what the members have posted above & I hope you'll be able to fix the Z10!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 02:17 AM
    I wait 3h and nothing .. today i just send it to ORANGE SERVICE i am waiting an answer ...

i hope that they dont reject my waranty becasue i instal a leak os
    08-13-13 07:28 AM
    I wait 3h and nothing .. today i just send it to ORANGE SERVICE i am waiting an answer ...

i hope that they dont reject my waranty becasue i instal a leak os

I'm guessing the fact that it won't boot at all and it spits an error msg indicating problems with the filesystem will make it rather hard to casually determine you had a leak installed on there. Unless you blurt that to them yourself.

Assuming they even care. I hear many carriers do not.
    08-13-13 04:07 PM
    If you get it to the BlackBerry logo when starting it up, leave it alone because it is finishing the install of the OS. Many have had it stuck on 100% for up to 5 hrs but eventually it boots up.

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    08-13-13 06:53 PM
    Oh, Today morning I got into this trap. Everything was fine till yesterday evening. Morning, I reset my phone thought there were some problems of opening applications but after reset I got message "bberror.com/bb10-0015" and screen stopped at that point. Reading through errors, I tried several times installing OS (official & leaked) both through BBlink and autoloaders, but everytime. screen is getting stucked at "Blackberry logo" screen. It is almost 2-3 hrs stuck. Should I wait or contact service centre? Is it hardware issue? I am facing first time, this type of problem in 6 years with blackberry devices.
    09-19-13 01:48 AM
    Oh, Today morning I got into this trap. Everything was fine till yesterday evening. Morning, I reset my phone thought there were some problems of opening applications but after reset I got message "bberror.com/bb10-0015" and screen stopped at that point. Reading through errors, I tried several times installing OS (official & leaked) both through BBlink and autoloaders, but everytime. screen is getting stucked at "Blackberry logo" screen. It is almost 2-3 hrs stuck. Should I wait or contact service centre? Is it hardware issue? I am facing first time, this type of problem in 6 years with blackberry devices.

If the battery is charged and the boot is not being interrupted by something else, and the autoloader recognizes the device, goes throught he process of flashing the OS but then it fails on boot, then I would say that yes, there is a definite likelihood you have a hardware problem of some sort.
    09-19-13 07:08 AM
    I have also concluded that it is hardware problem. I installed three times OS and install went through completely all right but while rebooting it got stuck. It is now more than one day on that screen. So, now handing over to service centre.

If the battery is charged and the boot is not being interrupted by something else, and the autoloader recognizes the device, goes throught he process of flashing the OS but then it fails on boot, then I would say that yes, there is a definite likelihood you have a hardware problem of some sort.
    09-20-13 12:22 AM
    I have also concluded that it is hardware problem. I installed three times OS and install went through completely all right but while rebooting it got stuck. It is now more than one day on that screen. So, now handing over to service centre.

Let us know how it turns out for you, and good luck.
    09-20-13 07:11 PM
    I would try a fresh download....

Trusted Member Genius
    09-20-13 07:23 PM
    I would try a fresh download....

Of all the different OS's he tried to install on it that failed?
    09-20-13 07:33 PM