Anyone think there should be options to allow the lower loudspeaker and the earpiece speaker to go loud for music... is this even possible.... stereo is what I'm after here folks.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 06:41 PM
    Not sure why you would want both, but, you could always use portable plug-in speakers or high end headphones for stereo sound... personally I use the JBL J55 headphones and love the sound!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 06:48 PM
    If you love music....you have to download Neutron player from the app world. The beat hands down and worth every penny.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 06:53 PM
    If you love music....you have to download Neutron player from the app world. The beat hands down and worth every penny.

Posted via CB10
    I've been wanting to. But I'm afraid I won't be able to know how to use it. Is it difficult to use? And by any chance does it comes with any sort of like preset EQ?

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-10-13 08:10 PM
    It's not as bad as you think. Just don't use the links your not use to seeing in other stereo setups. It does have a a 4 band eq which is very handy, as well as gain feature.
    Speakers for music...-img_00000015.png

There is a lot of features which is great if you want to play around with certain music. Believe me it's well worth it

Posted via CB10
    russworman and Undbiter65 like this.
    08-10-13 08:24 PM
    It has surround formats, cross fade, headset line in/out control, tempo, pitch, playback, gap less, 64bit rendering, sleep/wakeup timer, clock settings....etc. the list goes on and on. But if you don't know any particular setting just leave it alone.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 08:31 PM
    It's not as bad as you think. Just don't use the links your not use to seeing in other stereo setups. It does have a a 4 band eq which is very handy, as well as gain feature.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000015.png 
Views:	240 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	191508

There is a lot of features which is great if you want to play around with certain music. Believe me it's well worth it

Posted via CB10
    This sounds interesting to me...my biggest issue with the Z is the lack of equalizer

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 08:36 PM
    Yeah you can dial it in pretty good. But you do have to turn off auto gain sometimes. I know it's there to protect and equalize distortion. But it can also lower your volume which can get annoying. But it's the best buy I've seen in BlackBerry World that actually works great. With high quality headphones it great. I should let you know that it can be a battery killer, but the dev is working on that as well. With the newest upgrade the battery got better. I usually use it when u have a charger on hand or close to a full charge

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 09:28 PM
    Yeah you can dial it in pretty good. But you do have to turn off auto gain sometimes. I know it's there to protect and equalize distortion. But it can also lower your volume which can get annoying. But it's the best buy I've seen in BlackBerry World that actually works great. With high quality headphones it great. I should let you know that it can be a battery killer, but the dev is working on that as well. With the newest upgrade the battery got better. I usually use it when u have a charger on hand or close to a full charge

Posted via CB10
    Good to know as I love using my JBL headphones

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 09:37 PM