does anyone know how to set reminders? other than using the calendar and creating an appointment
    08-09-13 04:11 PM
    Alarm Clock
    does anyone know how to set reminders? other than using the calendar and creating an appointment
    08-09-13 04:17 PM
    Look in the App Store, quite a few listed.

Cranky
    08-09-13 04:58 PM
    alarm clock is a good idea but when the alarm goes off how am i supposed to be reminded of what i'm supposed to do if there's no text added on ey???
    08-09-13 05:18 PM
    Look in the App Store, quite a few listed.

Cranky
    would you be able to recomend any?
    08-09-13 05:19 PM
    Remember works well for me; however, it doesn't remind you at a specific time. Hopefully, BlackBerry will add due time feature to Remember in BB 10.2.
    08-09-13 05:20 PM
    Remember works well for me; however, it doesn't remind you at a specific time. Hopefully, BlackBerry will add due time feature to Remember in BB 10.2.
    They have added that feature. Just tested it out and it didn't alert me. It's a leak though...

How to set reminders on my Q10-img_00000499.png

Posted via my CB Q10
    08-09-13 05:34 PM
    yeahh imma wait for 10.2, probably will work the best, look the best and be the easiest
    08-09-13 08:19 PM
    Seems like the reminder is only a flashing red led.

Cranky
    08-09-13 10:37 PM
    Where did you find it? Can't find it on 10.2.0.1047. Cheers
    08-15-13 11:48 PM
    Well, I've waited for the official 10.2 release....
    I have an exchange account.
    I can set tasks up in exchange or my Q10 and set a reminder time, however, Q10 never alerts for the task reminder..... They all work on the other devices on the Exchange account.
    Reminders on the Q10 are set all alerts on, sound on, a tone set, vibrate 3 times and LED on.. Nothing happens, no audible alerts, no flashing LED, zip...
    The reminder is shown on the lock screen with the due time, and the target time decrements as the due time approaches.
    If I set a reminder that isn't synced to exchange, same again.
    Strangely, on the Q10, once the reminder time has passed, the lock screen shows the event is due in an hour...

Am I missing something here - task reminders always worked perfectly on BB7...
    Is there something I should be doing that's not intuitive?
    10-24-13 03:54 PM
    Well, I've waited for the official 10.2 release....
    I have an exchange account.
    I can set tasks up in exchange or my Q10 and set a reminder time, however, Q10 never alerts for the task reminder..... They all work on the other devices on the Exchange account.
    Reminders on the Q10 are set all alerts on, sound on, a tone set, vibrate 3 times and LED on.. Nothing happens, no audible alerts, no flashing LED, zip...
    The reminder is shown on the lock screen with the due time, and the target time decrements as the due time approaches.
    If I set a reminder that isn't synced to exchange, same again.
    Strangely, on the Q10, once the reminder time has passed, the lock screen shows the event is due in an hour...

Am I missing something here - task reminders always worked perfectly on BB7...
    Is there something I should be doing that's not intuitive?
    Exactly the same issue here. I am beta testing the Q10 for our firm, and I noticed exactly the same thing. Set up a task on outlook, and no matter how I set up the reminders, with sounds, led, etc on the Q10, I still get no alert when a task/reminder is set. Interestingly, it works just fine on my iPhone via MobileIron. And of course, it worked perfectly on BB iOS 7.
    10-30-13 08:36 PM
    Remember has this in 10.2 and it's awesome. You have to set a "reminder" to get it to show up in your calender at a specific time. If you set a due date, it will show up at the top of the calendar like a Facebook birthday would.

Here are some tips.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-using-867163/

10-30-13 08:45 PM
    We are talking about 10.2 here anyway..

I think I may have pinned it down.
    If I set a reminder for the next day, it seems to work fine...
    If you set it for sometime in the next few minutes, then it doesn't seem to work and seems to want to add an hour on...
    10-31-13 06:31 AM