Okay, first of all, thanks to all the individuals who figured these processes out, put them together, and assembled the necessary apk’s, bar’s, etc. Without their help, testing, and time or their desire to share their findings, none of this would be possible. I'm not claiming responsibility for any of these procedures, files, or methods, and thanks should be directed to those who figured them out or provided them. I did my best to cite below.

I figured I would assemble all of this in one place. Most of it, if not all, is on CrackBerry somewhere, but I know that some users lack the patience or experience of others and may not have dug far enough to discover the necessary posts. Here goes:

--Disclaimer: Should you choose to follow any of the procedures listed, you do so at your own risk!--

1.) OS 10.2.0.1047:

This is the latest available 10.2 leak. I’ve found, and so have many others, that it’s the smoothest so far. Most features are working, including lock screen notifications, priority contacts, and actionable notifications (previews). If you don’t have this already, I recommend giving it a try.

It can be found here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-835026/
    -Thank you leak team

*Note* These instructions are for windows users only.

- Download the respective autoloader for your device via the link above. (If you do not know what model your device is, go to: Settings > General > Model Number.)
    - If you wish to do a restore, make sure you back up beforehand. I do not recommend restoring. It can cause bugs. From my experience, it works much better if you sync your contacts using a third party provider (your cell provider, your SIM card, etc.) and do a clean install. Apps can be restored using BlackBerry World.
    - The autoloader is a .rar file, and it needs to be extracted. I recommend 7zip (Download it here: 7-Zip).
    - Once you extract the file, you’ll have a .exe file (EX: 10.2.0.1047_STLX.exe).
    - Make sure your device is on, and plug it into the computer.
    - Run the .exe file.
    - Command prompt will open. If your device has a password, you will be required to enter it in the command prompt window. (For those unfamiliar with command prompt, press enter after you type it in.)
    - The autoloader will begin to install the OS on your device.
    - Do not unplug it until the process is complete and your phone has rebooted.
    - I recommend doing a security wipe once the OS is installed on your device. DO NOT security wipe if you plan to restore.

If you’re interested in some of the features of OS 10.2.0.1047, there are plenty of posts on CrackBerry: Forums>BB10 OS>BB10 Leaked / Beta OS.

2.) .810 Andriod Runtime:

This allows you to run android applications using the same 4.2.2 runtime included in 10.2.0.1047 without using a debug token.

It can be found here: https://mega.co.nz/#!9kl2Sb7R!IzHe6w...iwymseJA4NLRGQ
    -Thank you Mecca El (http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...tweaks-835087/)

This file will also need to be extracted. You will end up with two files:
    a.) sys.android.shell-10.2.0.50.bar
    b.) sys.android-10.2.0.50.bar

To install these, you’ll need to side load the two files. In my opinion, the best way to do this is via Google Chrome using the BB10 / Playbook App Manager extension. This can be obtained at: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...pblnikkp?hl=en.

Your device must be in Development Mode for this to work. (This is found under: Settings > Security and Privacy > Development Mode.)

- Open Google Chrome and run the BB10 / Playbook App Manager Extension
    - The default IP address for you device, assuming it’s connected via Wi-Fi, is: 192.168.2.3. (This is found under: Settings > About > Network > IPv4.)
    - Select the IP address for your device.
    - You will receive a warning that the device’s certificate is not trusted. Click: proceed anyway.
    - If your device has a password, you will be prompted to enter it.

The Playbook App Manager will show you all of the installed applications on your device.

- Drag each of the runtime files into the “Install box” at the top right hand corner of your screen. You can see the status of the installation directly to the left of this box. When each file successfully installs, the bottom text line will show “Success.”
    - Restart your device.

3.) Spotify:

The .bar file can be found here: https://mega.co.nz/#!vp5EGbbJ!CfKLsx..._aiCdz64cJNNV4

Sideload it the same way you did for the .810 android runtime environment files.

Here’s where it gets tricky:
    - Start Spotify. You will get a white screen. Close it. (Yes, this is necessary.)
    - Open the native File Manager application on your device. Make sure you are looking at your Device directory, not your Media Card (should you have one installed).
    - Navigate to: Misc > android > Android > data > com.spotify.mobile.android.ui > cache
    - Here, you will have to create a new folder, entitled “Storage.”
    - Open the “Storage” folder that you just created. Create another file entitled “Users.”
    - The file path for the “Users” folder should be as follows: Android/data/com.spotify.mobile.android.ui/cache/Storage/Users.

Spotify should now work correctly.

*Note* Some members have reported that they needed to rename the "cache" folder to "spotifycache" to get the application to work. This was not the case for me. I recommend trying my original instructions first. In the event that Spotify still does not work for you, you may want to give this a try.
    Should you choose to use this method, your folder directory would be: Misc > android > Android > data > com.spotify.mobile.android.ui > spotifycache > Storage > Users

4.) Netflix:

The .bar file can be found here: https://mega.co.nz/#!zkgywBqJ!IFUbR1...lIFaKkrNtDygGA

Side load it the same way you have the other .bar files.

In order for this to work:
    - Run the application.
    - Swipe down from the top of the screen.
    - Go to “Player Type.”
    - Select: “Software.”
    Netflix should now stream correctly.

5.) Google Maps

The .bar file can be found here: https://mega.co.nz/#!D0AShaLJ!TWh9jB...B1WcPdLz3XjPLc

Side load it the same way you have for the previous .bar files.

6.) A host of other files and advice is available via this post: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...tweaks-835087/
    Instagram is included. I haven’t run this application myself, so I can’t provide any insight into how it works or what tweaks need to be made.
    Good luck!

For any of you who are looking to get ambitious and try out side loading other android apps, you can convert any .apk file to a .bar file using free services online. I recommend apk2bar. Google it.
    Last edited by ceckland; 08-08-13 at 11:30 PM.
    08-08-13 11:04 PM
    Nicely done! Great write up!
    08-08-13 11:08 PM
    Well done mate

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 11:10 PM
    thanks man this is a big help.
    08-08-13 11:20 PM
    Regarding .810 runtime sideload: Do you have to extract .1047 runtime or does the .810 override? Sorry if this is a dumb q.
    08-08-13 11:28 PM
    .810 overrides the. 1047 run time.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 11:36 PM
    Thank you very much for this... just what i needed! :-)
    08-09-13 03:57 AM
    Can you download your Spotify play lists? I had trouble with mine and the app was very laggy between screens for me.

If yours works as good as it does on 10.1.xxxx I'll give it another go

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:22 AM
    Nope, works not for me. Same problem as everybody.
    08-09-13 05:31 AM
    Does this work with STL100-1?

I just couldn't resist...LOL

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    08-09-13 06:10 AM
    Yeah, this is a great write up!

- However, Spotify is a weak band aid fix so far. I know from trying many times,it only works well the first time after you create the directories. Once the app has had time to close, something inside the android runtime is halted and stalls the Spotify app. Refer to the Spotify thread for more information on this. There is no known fix for that other than deleting the app data from inside the Spotify app, and then recreating your directories above each time you want to STREAM your Spotify playlists (no offline available).

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 09:56 AM
    Model Number should not make a difference.

If you're having issues with playback:
    1.) Do you have the. 810 runtime and did you restart your device after loading it and before installing Spotify?
    2.) Try going for Settings > Clear Cache. Make sure your folder structure is correct -- maybe try using the spotifycache folder method.
    3.) Some report Wi-Fi works better than data.
    4.) http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=835694

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 09:57 AM
    To Confirm my previous post, I have not found a way to keep the Spotify app running after an initial log in with the method of creating Storage and Users folders.

However....

If you don't mind putting in about 30 seconds of work everytime you want to stream Spotify, you can do the following to get it to work. NOTE: THIS DOES NOT ALLOW FOR DOWNLOADING PLAYLISTS OFF LINE. IT ONLY WORKS FOR STREAMING WHILE UNDER A DATA CONNECTION.

After you have used the Spotify app for the first time after creating your directories, you can close the Spotify app. Go to the Blackberry File Manager --> Device --> Misc --> Android --> Android --> Data --> com.spotify.mobile.ui --> files --> spotifycache (or cache for some version of the spotify app). Now, in this folder, delete the Users folder, Storage Folder and a file called offline.bnk.

After you have deleted these, create a new folder for Storage, and another for Users.

Now, the next time you open your Spotify app, it should pull up the Login screen for a second, and then bypass that right back into your Spotify playlist page, and all should be working. If not, go ahead and login, and it should work.

IF YOU DO THIS EVERYTIME AFTER YOU LISTEN TO THE SPOTIFY APP, IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM NEXT TIME YOU OPEN THE APP.

I know this is a crummy way of having to use the Spotify app, but its the only way that is working to an extent. I find this better than nothing!!!
    ceckland likes this.
    08-09-13 11:19 AM
    Or downgrade to 10.1

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 12:38 PM
    Ok i might have a fix for Spotify if someone is willing to test it out.

First some background; I was running Spotify version 0.5.12.52 on OS 10.1.0.4687 with a Debug token without any problems, when i updated to 10.2.0.1047 i did a back up with link, installed the OS, downloaded all my apps on BB world, re sideloaed my debug token and then Spotify (and then Netflix and all the others), and then proceeded to do a restore with Link, after all of that was done Spotify was working fine as usual, then a couple of days ago i decided to sideload the newest version of Spotify and thats when i got the white screen of death, going back to version 0.5.12 didnt help either, i just couldn't get it to work, the only thing that did work was reloading the OS and restoring from back up all over again, so im guessing it was the restored settings from 10.1 that made Spotify working on 10.2.0.1047, so if someone is willing to test it out i would suggest going back to 10.1, sideload Spotify with a debug token, made a back up with link, install 10.2 OS, sideload Spotify again and do a restore with Link from the 10.1 back up, it's an arduous process i know but it worked for me.

For a good method of doing the back up and restore with Link i'd strongly suggest following Hatax method WITHOUT the security wipe:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...issues-829372/
    08-09-13 02:00 PM
    Unfortunately, I value the 10.2 functionality too much to give this a try, but if someone else wants to, and is successful, I'd be willing to play around with it and update the OP.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:56 PM
    Netflix 2.4.1 installed but will not play and does not have a menu when I swipe down from the top of screen. Ant idea why?

I am on the newest 10.2 with that runtime also.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 01:31 PM
    Nice write up Cekland! Especially for those using the Chrome method of sideloading. I myself prefer the combination of APK2BAR and DDPB as my sideloader/apploader. Easier to use and without issues (so far). I've also used Sachesi and it is quite easy and eliminates the need to go into developer mode and password--still, DDPB is my go-to for sideloading. All you do is turn on Dev mode/password, open DDPB and "add" the downloaded bar file to the list of sideloads--and click install! Done! With Sachesi, you simply open the program, click on add bar files, and drag the file into the list of what's on your phone. Anyone can do it easily and without fail. Also, no need for debug token if using the .810 runtime--at least, I've never used it and I have maybe 30 working android side loads on my Q10 including Google maps, instgram, skype, and many others. Still--really good write up as I know many use Chrome! Thank you!!
    08-15-13 02:11 PM
    Netflix 2.4.1 installed but will not play and does not have a menu when I swipe down from the top of screen. Ant idea why?

I am on the newest 10.2 with that runtime also.

Posted via CB10
    Try downloading the bar file from APK2BAR site and install using DDPB or Sachesi. You can also go to the "Good E Reader" site and download it from there. Sometimes it just a little different and works better. Try them at: New Apps – Playbook and BB10 :: Android APP Store – Blackberry Playbook & Z10, Q5 and Q10 Apps
    08-15-13 02:16 PM
    Can you use .810 runtime in 10.1?
    08-16-13 06:10 AM
    No, you cannot use .810 on OS 10.1

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 08:27 AM
    I have followed these instructions several times now and tried a couple of different Spotify .bar files but no matter what, the com.spotify.mobile.android.ui path does not get created in the directory??

Any suggestions?
    10-28-13 09:00 AM
    I need a decryption key for the spotify link?
    Last edited by pernille; 12-19-13 at 03:22 PM.
    12-19-13 01:20 PM