Using elements from both the precision and dimension themes, bottom dock is user customizable. Messages has 0 subentries (so it only shows number of unread/new and not a synopsis of spams! lol) Calendar has 3 subentries.

DOWNLOAD OTA

(can someone pls test the OTA 4 me??)

And the alternate wallpapers that you guys had made comments on in the 'post your BB today screen thread' One for everyone... and one for the girls (it looks awesome on the pink curve!)

NEW VERSION:

Same as original except for: Messages has 2 entries, calendar has 2 entries. No status text (no room for it this way) This was requested so here it is -

OTA HERE

And another wallpaper:

HIGHLIGHT VERSION

Msgs and Cal have 2 entries each, I managed to cram the status text in there too! And The sub-entries have a transparent highlight. Another request.

OTA HERE

enjoy
    Last edited by Synergie; 11-04-08 at 05:21 PM. Reason: added new version
    10-17-08 04:23 PM
    Bet that. Thanks
    10-17-08 04:33 PM
    Thanks so much!!! downloading right now!!
    10-17-08 04:39 PM
    Looks good. Personally I would like the sub entries under messages but I'll give this a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 05:19 PM
    Looks good. Personally I would like the sub entries under messages but I'll give this a shot.

If there was some sort of spam filter it wouldnt be so bad... but Id say 99% of my emails are spam! And they always have such long titles too... so it never looks good (for me) having the subentries under messages. I used to use Windows Mobile, and I liked the quick glance on the today screen of just how many new / unread there were. That's why i made it like that... and it was just a personal theme I made but I got requests to post it so I did

If you would really like subentries for messages (theres room for 2 I think, if I only use 2 in calendar entries) we can talk... PM me. I cant guarantee I can get it done right away though..
    10-17-08 05:31 PM
    Darn...I was excited to get this until I saw its only for 4.5 and not for 4.3
    10-17-08 07:11 PM
    export for pearl pls?
    10-17-08 08:17 PM
    Would U consider a custom one if members would make a PayPal donation? LOVE the theme and would love to have one with MEMOPAD..MEDIA..PHONE LOG..ALARM..OPERA Browser..PROFILES..LOCK
    10-18-08 01:48 AM
    Thanks so much! I love your themes. I have never used a today theme, but since you have modified the messages I will now. Thanks again.
    Now I have a question, how do I get the alternate background? I have a pink Curve and would love to see the bottom one on mine but don't know where to find it. Sorry if this is a question that has been asked a zillion times!
    Thanks once again,
    Athena

10-18-08 02:29 AM
    Sorry, I found the wallpapers after I asked and everytime I try to edit my post I get kicked off the site, so....I apologize for taking up space :-(

10-18-08 02:52 AM
    Would U consider a custom one if members would make a PayPal donation? LOVE the theme and would love to have one with MEMOPAD..MEDIA..PHONE LOG..ALARM..OPERA Browser..PROFILES..LOCK
    Cipher.... the bottom icons are customizable in this one its the first row in your apps screen! I got plazmic 4.6 working now..

And for everyone else who already downloaded this theme:

In Plazmic 4.6 you can only use the BB fonts or it crashes on export of the theme. And BB fonts as I just found out are NOT true type... meaning that each letter/number do not fill the same ammount of space width ways.... I noticed the prob when it changed to SAT instead of FRI - It cut off the last bit since the text box was not quite wide enough. This is now fixed and uploaded to my server so you can now re-download and you wont have any trouble with the date. Sorry for this guys...
    Last edited by Synergie; 10-18-08 at 11:01 AM.
    10-18-08 10:46 AM
    Cipher.... the bottom icons are customizable in this one its the first row in your apps screen! I got plazmic 4.6 working now..

And for everyone else who already downloaded this theme:

In Plazmic 4.6 you can only use the BB fonts or it crashes on export of the theme. And BB fonts as I just found out are NOT true type... meaning that each letter/number do not fill the same ammount of space width ways.... I noticed the prob when it changed to SAT instead of FRI - It cut off the last bit since the text box was not quite wide enough. This is now fixed and uploaded to my server so you can now re-download and you wont have any trouble with the date. Sorry for this guys...
    AWESOME, cheers mate!
    10-18-08 11:23 AM
    sweet theme
    10-18-08 05:07 PM
    I know this is a double post. Please forgive me.

Could you please export this for the pearl?
    10-19-08 02:31 PM
    I'm still running OS 4.3 on my Sprint BB Curve and this theme is tempting me to perform the custom upgrade to 4.5. I'm curious as to how/why the theme requires a minimum of 4.5?

Also for the incoming or outgoing call background and lock screen what is the theme set to do (will it use custom backgrounds?)? Thank you!
    10-23-08 09:25 PM
    I'm still running OS 4.3 on my Sprint BB Curve and this theme is tempting me to perform the custom upgrade to 4.5. I'm curious as to how/why the theme requires a minimum of 4.5?

Also for the incoming or outgoing call background and lock screen what is the theme set to do (will it use custom backgrounds?)? Thank you!
    To answer your question about the lock screen it will show the same pic as the home screen,... the fields pic (only without the dock)

As for exactly the reason why a 4.5 theme will not work with a lower OS, I will let someone else answer... I'm not exactly sure how that works myself.
    10-23-08 09:32 PM
    To answer your question about the lock screen it will show the same pic as the home screen,... the fields pic (only without the dock)

As for exactly the reason why a 4.5 theme will not work with a lower OS, I will let someone else answer... I'm not exactly sure how that works myself.
    I take it the active call background will also be the fields pic? I'm only asking because I recently changed my home screen to a custom background but the Sprint theme shows their image on the active call screen, however the lock screen is my custom home screen image.

In Plazmic when you start to create a theme/project does it force you to pick the version right away or can the version be picked when you export the theme to an OTA .jad file?
    10-23-08 10:24 PM
    In Plazmic it only gives me one option to export... and that's 4.5! There IS a way to export to an earlier OS but from what I remember reading you need to do some tweaking to Plazmic's files - and I have not yet attempted that.

I would recommend upgrading to 4.5 anyway You get Docs 2 Go for free... so you can view native Microsoft word, excell and ppt files without converting and you can read them right off your memory card in their native format. You can also edit, and using a little trick you can even create new docs. And of course, you can use the many new themes
    10-23-08 10:39 PM
    Just curious in regards to plazmic, thanks for the insight!

As far as 4.5 I'm debating on upgrading now or just waiting until Sprint release 4.5 for the Curve. If I could upgrade before the end of Nov. I'd be happy. If Sprint doesn't launch by then, I'll consider the custom upgrade.

10-24-08 09:13 AM
    Nice theme man!
    10-24-08 11:14 AM
    Here is (by request) another version:

Same as the original, except for there is 2 sub-entries under messages, and 2 sub-entries under calendar. No status text (no room this way)

This was requested so here ya go

OTA HERE
    11-03-08 03:30 PM
    Synergie, you said you would send me the customized files you used in the theme. I understand that you were working on a Pearl version, were you not? In any event, could you please send me the custom home screen dock / banner / focus that you utilized to make this theme come true?

[email protected]
    11-03-08 05:44 PM
    Synergie, you said you would send me the customized files you used in the theme. I understand that you were working on a Pearl version, were you not? In any event, could you please send me the custom home screen dock / banner / focus that you utilized to make this theme come true?

[email protected]

I appologize I did try to make a pearl version but I just couldn't get it right, and I admit I am a bit of a perfectionist, so if something doesnt look right to me I won't post it. The problems I was having were text boxes on the today items would not allow me to resize, but if I tried to export them it wouldnt let me because they were sticking out past the edges. Also, the font I used was too large for the width of the pearl screen so I had to change the entire banner - if I put date and time on it, I had to move the batt and signal icons for example. I eventually gave up because the theme was entirely different than the original was in the end.

I just emailed you the graphics.
    11-03-08 07:32 PM
    This theme is perfect to me because it is exactly what I want as a today screen. Messages with no sub entries and customized bottom dock... I too have 4.3 and would love and appreciate it if you were able to find out a way to make it compatible with the 4.3 OS.
    11-03-08 08:56 PM
    Needs some kind of highlight on the dock icons and list items but otherwise a great theme.
    11-04-08 07:38 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD