I have Z10 STL-02 here and got litlle problem with two apps i really need

First when i still on 10.1
    With debug token
    Path: Running well, bit laggy and no notification at all when someone comment or adding me or chatting me until i open the apps
    LINE: Running well, bit laggy
    Without debug token:
    Path: Cant post photo, bit laggy and no notification at all when someone comment or adding me or chatting me until i open the apps
    LINE: Running well, bit laggy

When i on 10.2
    With debug token:
    Path: Running well, smooth and no notification at all when someone comment or adding me or chatting me until i open the apps
    LINE: Running well, smooth, no notification at all except just the red LED blink

Without debug token:
    Path: Cant post photo, smooth and no notification at all when someone comment or adding me or chatting me until i open the apps
    LINE: Running well, smooth, no notification at all until i open the apps

No notification at all happen even if i left the apps open

This the APK i using for convert
    Path: https://copy.com/ykzwBYE6cSNi
    LINE: https://copy.com/kbRXsI6Rmbmu

I wonder if anyone can help me with this problem

Thank you
    08-07-13 11:30 PM
    I don't believe you are going to be able to get these to operate better than you have using the debug token method.
    08-08-13 08:32 AM
    I don't believe you are going to be able to get these to operate better than you have using the debug token method.
    I see so this is the limitation of android player isn't? i read a few article what the missing is push notification module or somewhat, which must pack before converting APK to BAR. But im still newbie, cant understand thats difficult method haha
    08-08-13 11:09 AM
    Notifications are currently buggy still on the current runtime
    From what I recall, you do get notification in 10.1 with debug
    I've already done some permission edits to enable background running of the app, autostart, etc on 10.2, but still no notifications
    I do believe this will be fixed in later revisions of the runtime. Remember that the current runtime is still not fully complete. That's why some games that worked on 10.1 still doesn't work on 10.2
    08-08-13 11:14 AM
    I see so this is the limitation of android player isn't? i read a few article what the missing is push notification module or somewhat, which must pack before converting APK to BAR. But im still newbie, cant understand thats difficult method haha
    It's permissions in the manifest.fm. However, it doesn't help on 10.2 yet. It doesn't seem to have the background or autostart functions enabled yet from what I can tell
    08-08-13 11:15 AM
    Notifications are currently buggy still on the current runtime
    From what I recall, you do get notification in 10.1 with debug
    I've already done some permission edits to enable background running of the app, autostart, etc on 10.2, but still no notifications
    I do believe this will be fixed in later revisions of the runtime. Remember that the current runtime is still not fully complete. That's why some games that worked on 10.1 still doesn't work on 10.2
    It's permissions in the manifest.fm. However, it doesn't help on 10.2 yet. It doesn't seem to have the background or autostart functions enabled yet from what I can tell
    I see.. this is the most easy-complete explanation i get, thank you very much for that, i really appreciate it.
    So basically since 10.2 is still on leak mode thats mean the run time still on the way for complete form right? What i need to do is wait the next leak or maybe the official release. Hope the next OS can include the push notification work perfectly, its so annoying have messaging apps but no notification when your message coming hahaha

Or the best scenario, the developer making native apps, thats will be great
    08-08-13 11:24 AM
    I have 10.2.0 running a debug token version of line.

When I open LINE and shrink it to the background (active tile), I get notifications in hub, sounds etc.

But what I notice is after a while, they no longer work even though it is still open (but in background as a tile).

What I suspect is that Android player kills the app after certain time despite BB OS showing it as a tile. I can confirm this because every time I click the tile to bring the app back to foreground, LINE has to re-start itself (from splash screen) and then a couple of seconds later I get a flood of notifications.

Is there any way to keep the app TRULY running in the background?
    01-02-14 01:12 PM