I just updated to 10.2.0.1047 and it runs great, seems smooth but I have one issue and it's rather big... I cannot connect to my mobile network. Wifi is fine I have no issue connecting. My carrier is Bell, it also says my mobile network is off but when I select the mobile network option it says it's turned on, I have the option to do it manually but that also does not work. I have wiped and reloaded it 5 times, same result.
    08-07-13 01:49 AM
    I just updated to 10.2.0.1047 and it runs great, seems smooth but I have one issue and it's rather big... I cannot connect to my mobile network. Wifi is fine I have no issue connecting. My carrier is Bell, it also says my mobile network is off but when I select the mobile network option it says it's turned on, I have the option to do it manually but that also does not work. I have wiped and reloaded it 5 times, same result.
    did you download the proper autoloader for your device? there are I think 3 different autoloaders one for the q10/q5, one for the z10, and one for the verizxon version of the z10. if you didn't download the correct one it wont connect to the network. double check the forums and download the correct autoloader.
    08-07-13 01:54 AM
    I also had this issue. It booted up and said the sim was not provisioned for the network. I reboot fixed the issue. If that doesn't work. Look up instructions on how to enable the escreen and make sure the correct network is enabled. (ie hspa,lte,gsm,cdma etc)

Auto Corrected by BlackBerry 10 via CB10
    08-07-13 01:57 AM
    I made sure it was the right auto loader and rebooted many times... but It's working now. I updated BB Link and tried to do a rollback (twice actually, once with version 1.0) and with BB Link 1.1 like 1.0 it did not revert back to the most current retail version of the OS... but it just up and decided to work. I had a little issue with Gmail but that has also since been resolved and so far 10.2 is running damn smooth! I am really impressed! As each day goes by I am more and more confident that BB 10 is simply the best OS available.
    08-07-13 11:37 PM