I love my Z10 and Playbook but a part of me is thinking of switching platform I rep BlackBerry ever where I go, shoot down anyone bad mouthing BlackBerry . I feel like a trader I love all things BlackBerry but I can't help this feeling anyone else feeling conflicted? My wife thinks it'll pass because I love BlackBerry too much, I think it will also. What do you think?

Posted via my sexy Black Z10
    LWhite405 likes this.
    08-06-13 06:52 PM
    Just bits of plastic and glass, not like someone's asking you to sell out a member of your family...
    08-06-13 06:53 PM
    I think you should get whatever phone meets your needs. Is there any reason in particular you're thinking of switching or just wanting something different?
    anon5664829 likes this.
    08-06-13 06:59 PM
    The funny thing is the only reason I'm thinking about it is because the features on the other phones the apps I could care less about and it's true they are all plastic, metal, electric wiring it's not like it's family members even though there are some members I'd trade lol. I guess it more sentimental reasons why I feel bad.

Undbiter65 likes this.
    08-06-13 07:10 PM
    It's a smartphone, just like the other devices out there.

Do / use what works for you

Posted via CB10
    anon5664829 likes this.
    08-06-13 07:32 PM
    Uh Ok I named this post feeling bad, how was the title changed

08-06-13 07:35 PM
    Just please wait for 10.2 and you'll fall in love again

Posted via CB10 Z10 STL 100-01, OS 10.1 MR, Etisalat, UAE
    robkd likes this.
    08-06-13 07:44 PM
    Its all good. Nothing wrong with switching. I went from Windows Mobile > iPhone > Android (3 of them) > BlackBerry. For me BlackBerry meets my needs the best and is IMO the best OS out there right now. So I'll be sticking around for awhile, but I'm not married to it.
    Sequester#WN likes this.
    08-06-13 07:45 PM
    Go for it. I almost got an iPhone then changed my mind.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    CeeXTwo likes this.
    08-06-13 07:46 PM
    Sounds like the people you are talking to are winning! I say try a different platform and decide what is best for you. Don't be loyal just for the sake of being loyal.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:02 PM
    I'm still trying to understand how the post title changed, my Z10 meets. All my needs I decided just to get other as a weekend phone. I can't wait for the Z30 or whatever the final version will be called.

08-06-13 08:06 PM
    Sounds like the people you are talking to are winning! I say try a different platform and decide what is best for you. Don't be loyal just for the sake of being loyal.

Posted via CB10
    I left BlackBerry after the 9780 to try other platforms android was first, then ios finally windows 8, each offer something different which is good. I loved IOS, Android passes me off because 10 Androids can be in the room and most of them will not have the same OS which I think is stupid in my humble opinion. Yes BlackBerry 10 has different variations but it's 10.1 those with leaks 10.2 I didn't at the latest 10.2 because my 10.2 is my daily driver unless the latest leak is stable enough I haven't kept the posts to know yet. But the feelings is from my personal experience with the S3 I'm considering giving the S4 a try. But I think I'm going to take my own advice which is I have to pay my phone bill so I should get whatever I wish but like I said my Z10 is here to stay at until the Z30 comes out.

08-06-13 08:19 PM
    For a second I thought you meant cheating ON BB lol. Like through your Z10 and/or BBM lol. And on your actual wife /gf.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-06-13 08:27 PM
    A smartphone is first and foremost a communications device. BB10 is the best communication device available period. Email, text, BBM, social networking all work best on a Blackberry. The keyboard is the best on the market by far, I could not imagine using another. The browser is the ONLY browser that supports flash and it's also the best at support HTML5. You don't play with a Blackberry, you get things done with it. Tools, not toys!

Posted via CB10
    robkd and bradu1 like this.
    08-06-13 08:27 PM
    Sounds like your tie to your phone is more emotional than it being if practical use to you. You should go for whatever you're feeling emotional about right now, that would be the only path to resolve that inner conflict and have some peace........yikes! I just typed like I'm in a counseling session!
    Undbiter65 and anon5664829 like this.
    08-06-13 08:35 PM
    JUMP!!!!! You're holding up the bridge traffic!!!!!

Lol..just kidding, but you should simply decide what works for you best and go with it. Brand loyalty in this industry isn't going to give you the best experience.
    moody likes this.
    08-06-13 08:39 PM
    I totally read that title wrong... Thank goodness you're talking about your phone!

But honestly, go with what makes you happy, not what any of us or your friends tell you. Try out the devices in the store and go with what "speaks" to you.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    08-06-13 08:39 PM
    I love my Z10 and Playbook but a part of me is thinking of switching platform I rep BlackBerry ever where I go, shoot down anyone bad mouthing BlackBerry . I feel like a trader I love all things BlackBerry but I can't help this feeling anyone else feeling conflicted? My wife thinks it'll pass because I love BlackBerry too much, I think it will also. What do you think?

I love my Q10 and Z10 but still carry a Google Galaxy Nexus as it does some things better than my BlackBerry's such as: Web browsing, Google services I rely on (maps/now) and my bank's app.

Get whatever phone does what you need it to too, don't be sentimental.
    08-06-13 08:40 PM

They are improving. They need to improve faster.
    08-06-13 08:44 PM
    I'm still trying to understand how the post title changed, my Z10 meets. All my needs I decided just to get other as a weekend phone. I can't wait for the Z30 or whatever the final version will be called.

Lol, the mods would have changed the title!

Regarding your issue, I understand where you're coming from... you can get a "backup" phone... I've had the Note as my backup phone...but my BBRY has always been with me at all times! It's my primary device. The note now needs a screen change and I'm thinking of getting another "backup" device!
    08-06-13 08:50 PM
    This is why love Crackberry, I came here with a simple concern and I got so much great advise. Thanks to all you for all your great responses and thank the Lord no trolls lol.

08-06-13 08:54 PM
    For a second I thought you meant cheating ON BB lol. Like through your Z10 and/or BBM lol. And on your actual wife /gf.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    Lol naw I love my wife, my family funny you should say that she calls my Z10 my mistress LMAO but I have her blessing to play with my Z10.
    08-06-13 09:02 PM

Do everyone a favor and jump like a rat

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 09:08 PM
    Do everyone a favor and jump like a rat

Posted via CB10
    Holy potato Batman!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 09:12 PM
    There's nothing wrong with trying something new.
    08-06-13 09:16 PM
68 123