how are your battery lives?

mine's down to 50% after a day with 3G on (with no browsing), few emails/text messages received, a few minutes of brick breaker, one call and some other tinkering around with the OS.

is this normal?

thanks
    10-17-08 11:36 AM

mine's down to 50% after a day with 3G on (with no browsing), few emails/text messages received, a few minutes of brick breaker, one call and some other tinkering around with the OS.

is this normal?

thanks
    in my experience that would be normal if you are using a rom that is less than .162.

.162 and .167 sustain battery life much better.
    10-17-08 11:48 AM

is this normal?

thanks
    Why come on to this forum and show off!! You KNOW that length of battery life is just a dream for most of us with that kind of use. I would keep quiet or you may get mugged. 50% ! You lucky, lucky thing

There os NO WAY my battery makes past 6-7hrs, it is TOTAL and UTTER CR@P, just as well I have a rucksack with a generator and spare batteries in
    10-17-08 11:57 AM
    is there any way to update my OS to .162 on a mac then?

thanks
    10-17-08 01:00 PM

thanks
    RIM source says Mac tools are on the way! - The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)

read this
    10-17-08 01:03 PM

thanks
    Not yet, you will need to find a friend with a PC. I have great reception and that make a big difference in your battery. I receive and read about 60 emails a day and answer about 30-40 of them. I use about 2000 minutes each month and add stuff to my schedule as needed and I have never come home with less than 50% at the end of the day and the day starts at 3:30 when it is lifted out of the cradle.
    10-17-08 02:08 PM
    My battery lasts about 2 days on 3G only, and about 3 days on 2G only.
    10-17-08 04:56 PM
    The first day mine lasted about a day. But yesterday and today its been like 50% at the end of the day. You should find a public computer and update it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 05:14 PM
    is it a great deal of trouble? there's something about a JL cmder or something out there ... is that a necessary step?
    10-17-08 07:51 PM
    My Battery last 2 days.
    10-17-08 08:21 PM
    My Bold will last about 2 days with 3G but no other programs running at the background. PIN and Email, that is all. If I have MSN, Google map and Viigo running at the background, Bold will work for about 5 to 6 hours then radio shut off. If I only have MSN running then Bold could run about 9 to 10 hours. I am with .162 official. I do wish I can have my Bold last for 2 days with MSN on. I also notice if I do not use lots of data, one full charge will last longer. Watching movies on Bold will not shortten bettery life that much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 09:26 PM
    hurm... what about upgrading to .162?
    10-17-08 09:49 PM
    my battery life lasts about 2 days as everyone is saying and that's with constant emails and some brickbreaker
    10-17-08 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD