I tried installing 10.2.0.1047 using the autoloader and it gets stuck every time on Uploaded RAM Image. I even let it go overnight for over 8 hours so it is definitely not a case of being too impatient. I have Windows 7 64-bit running on a Haswell i7 with 16GB of RAM. Since I couldn't get the autoloader to work, I tried using Sachibar. Sachibar ended up loading it, but I completely lost my Hub with it being only a black screen. The only way for me to get my Hub back was to do a factory restore over BB Link (and going back to 10.1.0.2019). And BB Link on Windows wouldn't restore the device either. I had to use BB Link on my MacBook Air to restore the phone and get my Hub back.

After doing the factory restore, I tried both the autoloader which did not work and then again I tried Sachibar. Again, it loaded it but I lost my Hub. The phone is not really functional without the Hub as you can't text message or email. Basically, all of your messaging capabilities are gone.

It sounds like there is something wrong with the way my Windows machine communicates with my Z10 over USB, but the computer is only a couple weeks old so I really can't blame the computer. I have tried using both the 3.0 and 2.0 USB ports and the same problem happens. Anyone have any ideas?

Any solution would satisfy me, whether a fix to the Hub after loading it over Sachibar or some way to get the autoloader to work. I would rather not be stuck on 10.1.0.2019.
    08-04-13 11:07 AM
    Sachibar is only the OS and Radio DEBRICK files. You need all the other 150+ files to load as well if your going the sachesi upgrade method
    08-04-13 11:11 AM
    do you have an stl100-1 or an stl100-2/3/4?

The 1 is coded differently from the 2/3/4 usually if you would have installed the wrong OS for the wrong phone than you would not be able to get past the boot screen. Maybe you downloaded the wrong OS for the wrong version of your phone and that's the root of your issue. Go to "settings>about>model number" and see what version of your device you have than compare your device model with the autoloader you installed.

Another thing you can do is using darcys tool you can extract the system files that contain the hub and side load them...but most likely if the hub isn't working than there are other issues too.

Another thing you can try is downgrading to an OS 10.1.0.4XXX OS and than try and upgrade to the 10.2 OS.

Try my first suggestion first and go from there.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:19 AM
    Another suggestion is try another computer, but seeing how windows is a universal experience I doubt it is the issue, but it could be a defective USB port.

And I was just assuming you have a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:26 AM
    I'll switch computers with you.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:29 AM
    i advise you to re-download the correct autoloader..
    08-04-13 11:35 AM
    I have the STL100-3. I downloaded the correct autoloader.

I tried Mr. Simundson's advice that I needed the additional BAR files that are not included in the debrick BARs. I used Sachesi to extract the BARs out of the autoloader, then I used Sachesi to try to load those BARs along with the debrick BARs. I got the following error message in Sachesi:

While sending: sys.dxtg.launcher.bar
    Error: failure 880 manifest asset list mismatch (frozenset(['native/assets/apps/libDTGLauncher.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/libWordToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/libSlideshowToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/copyRelease.bat', 'native/assets/apps/libSheetToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/copyRelease.sh']))

I don't really know where to go from here other than trying Sachesi on my Mac and trying again.
    08-04-13 12:14 PM
    Hi,

I tried loading OS 10.2 using autoloaders on two different 64 Bit Machines (Win 7 Ultimate and Home Premium) - but it got stuck on the Uploading RAM thingy.

When I used my mate's desktop (a 32 Bit OS - Win 7 Home Premium) - it sailed through.

The problem might be the java libraries or something (could be anything that the autoloader uses - just a random example with java) - that would be 64 Bit and might be causing the holdup due to some incompatibility.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Sid
    09-11-13 03:25 PM
    I have the STL100-3. I downloaded the correct autoloader.

I tried Mr. Simundson's advice that I needed the additional BAR files that are not included in the debrick BARs. I used Sachesi to extract the BARs out of the autoloader, then I used Sachesi to try to load those BARs along with the debrick BARs. I got the following error message in Sachesi:

While sending: sys.dxtg.launcher.bar
    Error: failure 880 manifest asset list mismatch (frozenset(['native/assets/apps/libDTGLauncher.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/libWordToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/libSlideshowToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/copyRelease.bat', 'native/assets/apps/libSheetToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/copyRelease.sh']))

I don't really know where to go from here other than trying Sachesi on my Mac and trying again.
    I had the exact same error message when trying to load the sys.dxtg.launcher bar file that came with 10.3.0.1052. I compared the sys.dxtg.launcher bar file that was in the 10.3.0.1052 debrick bar with the earlier versions of that file (sys.dxtg.launcher) and it was about a third of the file size (4.228 MB vs. 12.438 MB and 13.432MB, respectively)! It looks plain broken to me and was the ONLY bar file in the 10.3.0.1052 bars that didn't load/work normally.

I re-installed sys.dxtg.launcher-10.12.3.44.bar and have not had any problems so far. Has anyone else noticed this file?

EDIT: I just want to clarify that my HUB is working fine, so I don't think that this file would be the problem.
    08-21-14 06:38 PM