Which would you suggest getting?

With flip shell, I'm seeing full on protection for the whole of the phone.

With the holster, I get to use the Zed nekkiiiiiid - which as you know is super sexy. Lol

Any suggestions guys?

Posted via the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    08-03-13 09:28 PM
    I'd say Holster! I use the leather pouch (on both Z and Q). I get to use the device in all its glory and when not in use it's protected!

My gf uses the Z10 with the flip shell, it works good (as she keeps her phone in her bag so its protected quite a bit). What i don't like about the flip shell is when in use, you have that extra bulge with having to fold the front part. On the upside, if you do watch alot of videos and all that, the stand does come in handy!
    08-03-13 09:34 PM
    I'd say Holster! I use the leather pouch (on both Z and Q). I get to use the device in all its glory and when not in use it's protected!

My gf uses the Z10 with the flip shell, it works good (as she keeps her phone in her bag so its protected quite a bit). What i don't like about the flip shell is when in use, you have that extra bulge with having to fold the front part. On the upside, if you do watch alot of videos and all that, the stand does come in handy!
    I remember my 9360 before with the holster, it kinda took a while before the holster became a bit loose - at first it was really hard to push in and pull out my phone to and fro the holster.

With the zed, how long was it till the holster adjusted to your Zed's size?

08-03-13 09:37 PM
    I use a holster, saves pocket space and looks nice.

Just make sure to move it around or take it off before sitting in the driver's seat and buckling up. Ouch.
    08-03-13 09:39 PM
    I use a holster, saves pocket space and looks nice.

Just make sure to move it around or take it off before sitting in the driver's seat and buckling up. Ouch.
    I'll keep that in mind. Lol. Thanks! Getting my holster now!

08-03-13 09:40 PM
    I remember my 9360 before with the holster, it kinda took a while before the holster became a bit loose - at first it was really hard to push in and pull out my phone to and fro the holster.

With the zed, how long was it till the holster adjusted to your Zed's size?

Yeah, the pouch did have a tight fit at first...but after a week or so (2 max) it loosens up (as it's genuine leather)
    08-03-13 09:44 PM
    The leather pocket it's so elegant and turns your phone screen on and off for you.

Posted via CB10
    yelmonster likes this.
    08-03-13 09:46 PM
    Yeah, the pouch did have a tight fit at first...but after a week or so (2 max) it loosens up (as it's genuine leather)
    That sounds okay. 2 weeks can come by in a flash. Thanks for the input man!

08-03-13 09:46 PM
    That sounds okay. 2 weeks can come by in a flash. Thanks for the input man!

Yeah, either way and you'll be all set! Go in and have a look at them, maybe put the device in and see how it looks and fits! I prefer the pouch, it offers good protection on the sides and back (just incase you get any bumps while in your pocket). I really liked the carbon fibre effect on the back (reminded me of the Q10 back somewhat lol)
    08-03-13 09:52 PM
    Just got it. And it's sexaaaaaaay.
    Z10 - Holster or Flip Shell Case?-img_00000004_hdr.jpg

08-03-13 09:58 PM
    Don't like my flip shell, too slippery and the cover is kind of flimsy. Mine actually cracked by the camera hole trying to take phone out. Flip shell was cumbersome to use when talking on phone. I wanted to like it...

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 10:13 PM
    I haven't used the holster but I can tell you I HATE my Flip Shell Case that I bought though BB. Ive had it maybe two months and its completely fallen apart! I just bought some no name case to replace it. Very disappointed in the flip shell case!
    08-03-13 10:16 PM