I've given up on anyone else answering my other thread and resolving my issues with my old Bluetooth device, so let's start anew. What would be a good Bluetooth headset for Z10 for music listening (as well as answering calls, of course) and also looks good?
    08-01-13 08:36 PM
    what price are you looking for

I use theses and there quit nice
    Amazon.com: Jabra SPORT Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/Yellow: Electronics

there are also a couple on ShopCrackBerry - #1 Store for BlackBerry Accessories
    08-02-13 12:46 AM
    You looking for a stereo or monaural headset? Boom, non boom, etc.
    08-02-13 12:46 AM
    what price are you looking for

I use theses and there quit nice
    Amazon.com: Jabra SPORT Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/Yellow: Electronics

there are also a couple on ShopCrackBerry - #1 Store for BlackBerry Accessories
    That's a good price! I was actually thinking of $60-70, $80 maximum. I'll definitely read up on it.

How's the sound quality? I'm not that much of an audiophile, but the HBS730 spoiled me

And oh, how comfortable and light are they? And do they sit securely in the ears as they seem to be?

Although the 3 hour music time seems short....

You looking for a stereo or monaural headset? Boom, non boom, etc.
    Stereo! I am looking for something that has as great or even greater quality of sound than the HBS730 that I had, as portable (so no ear-enclosing headphones, sorry ), preferably with the same battery life (although this last one is not a dealbreaker )

I was thinking of this one: Plantronics BackBeat GO 2. That is the most I am willing to pay for a Bluetooth.
    08-02-13 01:03 AM
    Sony Ericsson MW600 Hi-Fi Wireless headset review | Android Central

Comes with its own buds, but you can plug in any headset.
    08-02-13 02:42 AM
    Bose Ae2w. Absolutely the best.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 01:40 PM
    For your budget I'd recommend the Plantronics Backbeat 903+ (Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headset). Nice sound and fit for the price, plus offers some resistance to water. I've worn it jogging in light rain, and have sweated on it a lot (I sweat like a pig), and still works great.
    08-29-13 08:08 AM
    Plantronics Backbeat Go2

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-13-15 10:54 AM