Game Name: The Sims FreePlay for BlackBerry 10

Summary:
    LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 20 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
    ★ Let your Sims get married and make babies, then watch them grow into toddlers and pre-teens
    ★ Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
    ★ Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
    ★ Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
    ★ Live with your Sims in real-time (when it's day or night for you, it's the same for your Sims)!

Link: BlackBerry World - The Sims FreePlay for BlackBerry 10
    This link is for USA, please search the game for other countries (as with all EA games).

Age Rating: G - General

Price: FREE

Screenshots:

KidCaboose and imcurved like this.
    08-01-13 07:41 PM
    Electronic Arts "Sims Freeplay" available now for BB10 (FREE)-thesimsfreeplay_thumb.jpg

looks interesting
    08-01-13 07:44 PM
    Wooohoooo! Hope it runs well!

On a sidenote, there are a couple of "My Sims" items, priced at 4.99$ apiece, by DZ Developper. They're listed as games, but I'm pretty sure they're not. Both have some poncho guy rating them at 5 stars, and claiming that they're good games. One of the two has received what I'm assuming is a 1 star review, but the review seems to have been removed.

I think all of this devs "games" are just blog/news/info apps. Mostly of women or their feet. Smells like a creeper.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 08:01 PM
    Thanks OP for the fyi. I played with this years ago. It'd be cool if Age of Empires is available for the Z10. I love that game.
    08-01-13 08:01 PM
    Can someone post the .bar file for Canada users? After all, it's not paid.

If you can't post, can you pm me. I love this game and won't have access to wifi for long as I'm going camping

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 10:03 PM
    Can someone post the .bar file for Canada users? After all, it's not paid.

If you can't post, can you pm me. I love this game and won't have access to wifi for long as I'm going camping
    If you follow the link, it will still open in BB World despite being unavailable to us in Canada.

The description clearly states that an active data connection is required. So your camping plan wouldn't work regardless apparently. Sorry!

This is how you CB10, son!
    08-02-13 05:29 PM
    If you follow the link, it will still open in BB World despite being unavailable to us in Canada.

The description clearly states that an active data connection is required. So your camping plan wouldn't work regardless apparently. Sorry!

This is how you CB10, son!
    Oh that's sad. I'm leaving tomorrow so that's one less game to play.

Can't wait for Canada release

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 07:26 PM
    Okay, well I'm not going camping, can someone post the .bar file for me? Or PM me?
    08-02-13 10:22 PM
    Bueller?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 01:02 AM
    He's a righteous dude.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:00 AM
    CAn you save the game to a cloud, like u can in the android version?
    08-30-13 02:17 AM
    does this have the.bar file?
    11-26-13 02:24 AM