Probably a stupid question, but how do you play music through the USB? I have 2 vehicles that have USB connections, I've hooked my Z10 to both vehicles and changed input on the vehicle stereo to "media", but nothing. In the Fusion, there is a message on the phone about connecting to Blackberry Link - it appears to think it's a computer connection. In both vehicles, the phone charges, so I know the connection is good, just no music.
    08-01-13 11:50 AM
    Probably a stupid question, but how do you play music through the USB? I have 2 vehicles that have USB connections, I've hooked my Z10 to both vehicles and changed input on the vehicle stereo to "media", but nothing. In the Fusion, there is a message on the phone about connecting to Blackberry Link - it appears to think it's a computer connection. In both vehicles, the phone charges, so I know the connection is good, just no music.
    I'm not sure, but the USB connections in your car I believe are for charging only????

You should be able to pair with the bluetooth to pipe in your audio into your cars audio system, plug into USB and you can go forever.........

I hope this helps.

C
    08-01-13 12:03 PM
    Did you try the "mass storage" mode?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 12:05 PM
    Did you try the "mass storage" mode?

Posted via CB10
    This is correct. Settings ->storage->mass storage on

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 12:30 PM
    Thanks, that seems to have worked. I need to move my music from the phone to my media card now, but at least it's recognizing it.
    08-01-13 01:23 PM