This out stating that the phone will not be released intell after the first look first touch events ... ****ty ... still hoping on my last post of the OCT 22... well see. here the link to this news. Verizon offers consumers to test BlackBerry Storm 9530 : Product Reviews Net
    10-16-08 06:28 PM
    Trying to make sense of whatever the OP just said makes my head hurt.
    10-16-08 07:01 PM
    This out stating that the phone will not be released intell after the first look first touch events ... ****ty ... still hoping on my last post of the OCT 22... well see. here the link to this news. Verizon offers consumers to test BlackBerry Storm 9530 : Product Reviews Net
    Those first look events are for business solutions customers (e.g., small businesses and corporate users) and are in select areas...I can promise you that if they were targeting general consumers, you would see both Los Angeles and New York on that list.

My assumption is VZW is trying to market more in their weaker business cities. I wouldn't worry about those dates reflecting on consumer release dates.
    10-16-08 07:10 PM
    The op seems to be surfing the web just to find release dates and then posts them, first the 22nd then after the events what's next, not until spring cuz you know that is the "stormy" season.

Oh almost forgot about your Oct 22 post. You said you were in class my suggestion is to pay more attention to school since the word is UNTIL......or find a new school because you have to got to have some of the worst grammar i have ever seen.
    Last edited by spaciorek; 10-16-08 at 07:32 PM.
    10-16-08 07:27 PM
    yehr, seriously wtf?
    there is even a sticky thread just for these release date posts, stop cluttering the forum please.
    10-16-08 07:35 PM
    intell? are you serious?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 08:01 PM
    10-16-08 09:17 PM
    intell? are you serious?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, at first I thought it was some type of typo, then I saw it spelled this way again.

BUT, maybe he means "intell", as in short for CIA "intelligence".

But, if the OP did mean "until", then he needs to learn that gaining your "street creds" here means using complete words and sentences.

Anyways, I am sure someone will correct my grammar/spelling here.
    10-16-08 09:38 PM
    Oh, never mind my above post. I just noticed he lives near Canada. That explains it, eh?

j/k
    Last edited by hal1; 10-16-08 at 10:28 PM.
    10-16-08 09:49 PM
    I'z dontz taks anywhos ceriouzly whos saids intell steed ofz "until"
    10-16-08 10:04 PM
    - From a mogul , to a instinc, to a i phone, to an lg voyager , to the storm ... and yes my first black berry -
    Teh sigaturz saiz it al bzoy!
    10-16-08 10:36 PM
    intell... HA!
    10-16-08 10:45 PM
    I'z dontz taks anywhos ceriouzly whos saids intell steed ofz "until"
    Omg i'm rofl at this. When I saw "intell" i thought to myself you have to be kidding me. Then he talks about December as if every other blog site etc... doesn't have November as the official release month.
    10-16-08 10:45 PM
    this is quite possibly the funniest thread ive read in weeks (diiis eeez quooite pozibbleee dee funnest stringie i moight aaave red in weekz)

No offense Future, but while we are having fun with words... I did get a really good laugh out of the last section of your name, it's Bowner. I know, it's very juvenile, but fun. All in good fun
    Last edited by cbuck; 10-16-08 at 11:10 PM. Reason: all in good fun
    10-16-08 11:10 PM
    .. I did get a really good laugh out of the last section of your name, it's Bowner. I know, it's very juvenile, but fun. All in good fun
    Now i can't tell if you're (not ur or your) joking. You do see that it is BB owner, right? Damn, I know I'm getting old when I can't tell sarcasm anymore.
    10-16-08 11:23 PM
    hey what's in a name it's when I start typing "intell" instead of "until" is when there is a problem.
    10-16-08 11:27 PM
    Now i can't tell if you're (not ur or your) joking. You do see that it is BB owner, right? Damn, I know I'm getting old when I can't tell sarcasm anymore.
    Dude, seriously? I am aware of that. That was the point... ah whatever.
    10-16-08 11:32 PM
    hey what's in a name it's when I start typing "intell" instead of "until" is when there is a problem.
    Of course, your name is just fine, all in good fun. Honestly, I thought "dude" had misspelled the name of the world's leading processor developer when I first read the thread title, and when I realized it was intended as a word to invoke a timeframe... whoa, my brain was throttled.
    Last edited by cbuck; 10-16-08 at 11:38 PM. Reason: good fun
    10-16-08 11:38 PM
    Oh, never mind my above post. I just noticed he lives near Canada. That explains it, eh?

j/k
    What part of CA are you from? Lol.

While he's learning to write, you can brush up on reading. J/K

Vancouver, Washington. Not Vancouver, Canada.
    10-17-08 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD