Hello, I'm having a problem with my calendar's default time zone. My Z10 is on 10.1.0.4543. I have no idea if the problem began to occur before or after I installed this OS. I live in the Pacific time zone, and my calendar defaults all appointments to the Mountain time zone. I have checked that my phone's settings show correctly for Pacific. It's also set to auto update the date and time. My default calendar is through my msn email account which I have verified also shows the correct Pacific time zone. So, where has my calendar gotten the idea that I live in Wyoming? I'm sure it's lovely there. But my appointments are happening elsewhere. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 02:10 AM
    Since Blackberry is a world phone, maybe it's just accounting for Daylight Savings time...?
    Hello, I'm having a problem with my calendar's default time zone. My Z10 is on 10.1.0.4543. I have no idea if the problem began to occur before or after I installed this OS. I live in the Pacific time zone, and my calendar defaults all appointments to the Mountain time zone. I have checked that my phone's settings show correctly for Pacific. It's also set to auto update the date and time. My default calendar is through my msn email account which I have verified also shows the correct Pacific time zone. So, where has my calendar gotten the idea that I live in Wyoming? I'm sure it's lovely there. But my appointments are happening elsewhere. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 02:57 AM
    Haha, good thought. But that would be a problem between Pacific Daylight Savings time and Pacific Standard time. What I've got is it being in the entirely wrong Mountain time zone.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 10:28 AM
    Hey Everyone,

My Q10 is having the same issues. It's causing a problem because I have it linked to my work calendar/ outlook as well. I live in Chicago but my calendar shows all my appointments on NY time. Even when I set my appointments on central time, it shows in my calendar on NY time which can get confusing. Any suggestions?
    01-03-14 09:24 AM