So I decides to buy a cell package for my Z10 ( unlocked by Crackberry unlock) while I was on vacation in Maine. I went to the AT&T store in the Maine mall and took a number to be served. While I was waiting on noticed the sales manager took out a cell phone from his pocket and started to use it.
    At first I thought he was using a iiPhone 5 as almost everyone here appeares
    to be caring a iPhone except he was swiping from the bottom up
    I could not help my and finally went over and asked. " is that a Z10." him " yes it is. Me " how do you like it" him "it's great". We talked about the phone a bit and I told him about side loading and Crackberry as he had never heard about it. It was really busy so I did not get a lot of time to talk, but to my surprise after reading so many negative posts about blackberry sales in the states he told me that the z 10 and Q10 were selling well.
    07-31-13 09:06 PM
    It's a sales rep that likes the phone. To him it is selling well because he probably recommends it.

Blackberry should just start bribing salespeople with incentives of some sort.
    mnc76 likes this.
    07-31-13 09:11 PM
    The issue with US carriers isn't with individual sales representatives per say, it's that the experience had by many is inconsistent (manly with AT&T and Verizon) .

I'm in Canada and I've worked in the telecommunications industry for 13 years, I also was a sales consultant and managed 2 corporate stores for one of the big three for several years. The sales mantra within the Canadian market (at least when I was doing it) is sell everything you have access too! A good sales person consults, they fact find a consumer by asking multiple open ended questions so they can then start leading or eliminating items that are not necessarily needed. One of the issues I see in the US market, is that either the carriers are getting greater incentive to push other platforms, which in turn is the communication throughout the company to sell iOS and Android or their sales structure is in need of a serious overhaul.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    lexsteryo and j21jam6 like this.
    07-31-13 10:37 PM
    The issue with US carriers isn't with individual sales representatives per say, it's that the experience had by many is inconsistent (manly with AT&T and Verizon) .

I'm in Canada and I've worked in the telecommunications industry for 13 years, I also was a sales consultant and managed 2 corporate stores for one of the big three for several years. The sales mantra within the Canadian market (at least when I was doing it) is sell everything you have access too! A good sales person consults, they fact find a consumer by asking multiple open ended questions so they can then start leading or eliminating items that are not necessarily needed. One of the issues I see in the US market, is that either the carriers are getting greater incentive to push other platforms, which in turn is the communication throughout the company to sell iOS and Android or their sales structure is in need of a serious overhaul.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    This is the total true. Last Friday, went with a friend to upgrade to z10, from his Torch. Told the rep, what we wanted, she went and grab the phone then they threw out the, just so you are aware, we are having an amazing deal for the Samsung Galaxy, phone and tablet. Its not about what you want as a consumer in the US, it's what they are trying to make you want.

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 likes this.
    07-31-13 11:02 PM