Have a dead Z10... Carrier says they will not be able to help, contact BlackBerry, BlackBerry says it's not for them to deal with, contact the carrier. Got warranty, insurance, everything. One T-mobile rep actually told me to pay off for the device since it will not work and BUY A NEW ONE!
    I love the Z10, I love BlackBerry, but this is beyond ridiculous!
    07-29-13 11:27 AM
    Have you reached out to Asurion to see if they will replace it for you?
    07-29-13 11:30 AM
    I had a dead z10 Nd Verizon took care of it and sent me a new one under manufacturer warranty. Was pretty simple, but not sure how t mobile works.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 11:30 AM
    Here's tmobile's claim... I'm roaming overseas, I told them my Z10 is dead, and I'm going to return to the US to get this dealt with. I explained that it just would not power on. The rep says that unless I exhaust every possible solution, including speaking to BlackBerry, then they will consider it. I have no idea if these reps are high on BS today, or they just want me suffer. Im afraid to contact Asurion for they may sent a refurb POS
    07-29-13 11:34 AM
    Did BlackBerry send you an email saying to go back to your carrier? If so, print that out and talk to the store manager at your T-Mobile location. If not, ask BlackBerry support if you can have a case number sent to you via email saying that you should go to the carrier for assistance, then go back to my previous sentence.

I hope that this works out for you. I did a straight return on my Z10 after talking to BlackBerry Support and they had no solution. I took the printed emails with me when I went to T-Mobile and did the return with no restocking fees.
    ryankidd17 likes this.
    07-29-13 11:40 AM
    Did BlackBerry send you an email saying to go back to your carrier? If so, print that out and talk to the store manager at your T-Mobile location. If not, ask BlackBerry support if you can have a case number sent to you via email saying that you should go to the carrier for assistance, then go back to my previous sentence.

I hope that this works out for you. I did a straight return on my Z10 after talking to BlackBerry Support and they had no solution. I took the printed emails with me when I went to T-Mobile and did the return with no restocking fees.
    I'll try this, thanks
    07-29-13 11:42 AM