I use Windows Media Player to to put songs on my device. And even though I have most of the album arts in WMP, they don't show up on my bb's default player.

Is there anyone that knows how to make them show up?
    Last edited by KlevaBabyKilla; 10-16-08 at 11:26 AM.
    10-16-08 09:48 AM
    Humm...

Window Media Payer and BlackBerry are not that well integrated. I played with it and gave up without much success.

Roxio Media Manager is the tool for that job. It is part of the full BlackBerry Desktop Manger install, it has it challenges too.
    10-16-08 12:39 PM
    you will have to save the album art to your bb media card in order for them to show up.
    10-16-08 12:50 PM
    You'll have to attach the art on your desktop via 3rd party apps. I think Vista does this also. I use MP3 Maker to do this along with inserting the lyrics and other info.

I have no problem with album art showing up on either one of my BB's when it's done this way. Also, I don't have to copy over the art to my media card.
    10-16-08 12:54 PM
    But in which folder?
    10-16-08 01:46 PM
    Also forgot to mention, album art does not work on OS's earlier than 4.5. What is your OS version?
    Go to "Options" / "About" to find out.
    10-16-08 01:48 PM
    Also forgot to mention, album art does not work on OS's earlier than 4.5. What is your OS version?
    Go to "Options" / "About" to find out.
    I have 4.5 and they still don't show up.
    Last edited by KlevaBabyKilla; 10-16-08 at 02:32 PM.
    10-16-08 02:27 PM
    This is what I do... I rip CD's via windows media manager and then the music shows up on my music folder on my PC. Must have internet access for the album art to download. Then I just drag and drop onto my sd card via mass storage mode and album art shows up every time on the music in my media player.
    10-16-08 02:31 PM
    This is what I do... I rip CD's via windows media manager and then the music shows up on my music folder on my PC. Must have internet access for the album art to download. Then I just drag and drop onto my sd card via mass storage mode and album art shows up every time on the music in my media player.
    I did try to do that and it worked. Yet when I use WMP, I can reduce the size of the songs which allows me to put much more songs than when I drag them. Therefore, I must know how to do it using WMP.
    Last edited by KlevaBabyKilla; 10-16-08 at 04:48 PM.
    10-16-08 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD