Wtf people? This is one of the smoothest Android ports I have used so far, and the app currently has 3 stars. Sure it has no map (as of now) but really, what's wrong other than that?
    People Complaining About Trulia?-img_00000985.png
    Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails People Complaining About Trulia?-img_00000986.png  
    sirfly2fly likes this.
    07-26-13 06:14 PM
    its an android port that misses features that the real android app has. But hey people want the android player so bad and this is what they are going to get.
    07-26-13 06:18 PM
    its an android port that misses features that the real android app has. But hey people want the android player so bad and this is what they are going to get.
    That's fine, but those reviews are uncalled for and don't actually reflect the app. And apparently as soon as an app ask for permissions people give one star, and i HIGHLY doubt the app went into his email and changed his password. People do not even understand how some of the apps they want to use work and dismiss it when they ask for permission to something. It's a bad look
    07-26-13 06:23 PM
    That's fine, but those reviews are uncalled for and don't actually reflect the app. And apparently as soon as an app ask for permissions people give one star, and i HIGHLY doubt the app went into his email and changed his password. People do not even understand how some of the apps they want to use work and dismiss it when they ask for permission to something. It's a bad look
    Your right it didnt but some people dont like giving blanket permissions and that is what happens with android apps right now. I think its plenty fair to take a star off if someone wants for that. They might not realize that its because its an android app that is does that but that really isnt the end users fault. BB should explain that better IMO. Its missing features that i would really want especially when i know the actual android app has them. Native is always going to be better, for the community and for the dev. If BB doesnt start getting native apps they will never be able to survive on their own.
    07-26-13 06:41 PM
    I guess it's a catch 22, we get the app but its severly disabled compared to the real app running in IOS and android. examples include no map search, no search by location.
    09-30-13 01:22 PM