I was in a Carphone warehouse store in the UK today and wanted to play some more with the BB10 phones. I found the display and was impressed that they had all three of the BB10 phones on display. When I tried to use the phones they were all not working and the guys in the store were not interested in making them work. Not surprisingly both the Samsung and Apple displays had fully functioning devices!

And we wonder why BlackBerry are not shipping devices. This is appalling. I am truly saddened.

For information the store was on the Birstall trading estate.
    07-26-13 05:41 PM
    That's absurd!

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 05:44 PM
    I went into a CPW store today to try the Q5, which was missing from it's holster!

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 06:21 PM
    In an AT&T store the other day and the BB devices were all out on display but with the fake plastic screens while all other big names(Apple, Samsung, etc..) were all functional and customers were able to play with them on display.
    07-28-13 05:57 PM
    Must write complaint letters to the management of those companies.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 06:07 PM
    I am seeing the opposite here in CT. I was in a Verizon store just last night buying my son a new phone and wanted to look at the Q10 and the salesman pulled his own Q out of his pocket for me to try and said he LOVES it. Ironically, it was this same salesman who sold my son his last phone at a different Verizon store so he is not new.

Also, at my local BestBuy the new Blackberries are front and center in the mobile department with a big display and fully functioning units.

I guess it depends on the store and the location.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 06:14 PM
    That is awesome to hear lindajm22. Some people need to relocate to where you are at. Like you said, guess it depends on the store and location, but it is good to know, that in certain areas, it does get its credibility which it deserves. Love hearing stories like this. If we can only get other states and locations to follow suit, this can definitely help pull it through and prepare everyone for 10.2 and the arrival of the A10 in the coming months. BB needs to saturate the market and show that it is not going away. Let Z10 and the other releases be the start of it
    07-28-13 09:25 PM
    I am seeing the opposite here in CT. I was in a Verizon store just last night buying my son a new phone and wanted to look at the Q10 and the salesman pulled his own Q out of his pocket for me to try and said he LOVES it. Ironically, it was this same salesman who sold my son his last phone at a different Verizon store so he is not new.

Also, at my local BestBuy the new Blackberries are front and center in the mobile department with a big display and fully functioning units.

Posted via CB10
    I'm seeing the same thing in CT and also in NY.

Using CB10 on my badas* VZW Z10
    07-28-13 09:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've seen working displays at three or four Best Buy stores now. Oddly, my carrier store doesn't have a working display for... Oh, that's right, they don't have a BlackBerry at all, yet.
    07-28-13 09:50 PM