I'm part of a hockey BBM group and as part of the group calendar we post our games days. There's just one BBM group with one event but it show up double on my calendar.

How did this happen and how can I fix or reset it?
    Attached Thumbnails Duplicate events in my BBM calendar-img_00001005.png  
    Last edited by VR6; 07-25-13 at 03:20 AM.
    07-25-13 03:02 AM
    I actually have duplicate calendars listed from my BBM group as well (see last two entries) but only the purple calendar shows up, even if I enable them both!

Duplicate events in my BBM calendar-peuf_20130725_2.jpg
    07-25-13 10:38 AM
    I had to quit the group, wipe the phone and then have them re-add me to get my calendar down to 1 entry!

At least it's fixed

Fired from my Z10
    08-02-13 03:20 PM
    I actually have duplicate calendars listed from my BBM group as well (see last two entries) but only the purple calendar shows up, even if I enable them both!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peuf_20130725_2.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	185867
    I've noticed this as well, although I'm not sure if it happened after the 10.1 MR update or the latest BBM Channels Beta update I did notice that after I did the latest Channels update that all of my bbm chats were gone and I had to sign back into my BBID to get BBM working again, this didn't happen when I initially installed BBM Channels.

I've got one even better, I have BBM Group Calendar events from one BBM Group showing up under a different BBM Groups Calendar I have checked with other phones in both groups and its just something that is displaying wonky in my calendar Still, not sure how to get it to display correctly, really hoping I don't have to wipe my phone. If I do, I think may just install the latest 10.2 leak, been trying to avoid having to wipe though lol
    08-08-13 12:53 PM
    This happens when I do a restore and then sign on to BBM and then BBM tries to rejoin that group and re-add the calendar again. Therefore 2 cals

Fired from my Z10
    08-09-13 04:16 AM
    This has happened to me as well. Once it showed every event on my calendar as a duplicate. For me it just corrects it's self all in its own if I just ignore it and wait.

Oh and mine is a Hotmail calendar not Gmail. Also I am on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:26 AM
    This has happened to me as well. Once it showed every event on my calendar as a duplicate. For me it just corrects it's self all in its own if I just ignore it and wait.

Oh and mine is a Hotmail calendar not Gmail. Also I am on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10
    We're talking about BBM calendars, not gmail.

Fired from my Z10
    08-09-13 10:00 AM
    We're talking about BBM calendars, not gmail.

Fired from my Z10
    And as you can see from my post I am telling you it is also happening for me on my Hotmail calendar so maybe this isn't just a BBM groups calendar issue.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 10:22 AM
    It happened to me with my outlook.com calendar, but only for the events in September, I had 5 duplicate events, when I deleted one, all the other duplicate went away too.
    08-09-13 11:36 AM
    And as you can see from my post I am telling you it is also happening for me on my Hotmail calendar so maybe this isn't just a BBM groups calendar issue.

Posted via CB10
    I see Sinless, thanks. If you remove the account wouldn't that remove the calendar events?

You can't do this with the BBM calendar as even if you quit the group it will only remove 1 set on entries.

Fired from my Z10
    08-10-13 12:27 PM
    So is there really no actual fix for this? I have this problem with two of my BBM Group calendars. It is a pain because I have to keep them all showing in case I select a calendar when making an event that isn't being "shown" (it still lists all calendar choices shown and not shown and doesn't differentiate between shown or not shown when you are making an event). This is a real pain, and it would be even more of a pain to wipe the phone. Who knows, that might even create a third copy when the phone logs back into BBM and re-adds the groups after a wipe.

What we need is a real fix...
    01-24-14 01:42 PM