Ever since the last update with songza I have been getting notifications for every new song. The red light flashes, I look at it, than by the end of the song it comes back. Does anyone know how to turn off the notifications? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 09:03 AM
    Ever since the last update with songza I have been getting notifications for every new song. The red light flashes, I look at it, than by the end of the song it comes back. Does anyone know how to turn off the notifications? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Short answer, you can't happens with other apps too. It's an oversight by design. Some of the things that make the hub notifications useful also make them a PITA, and since blackberry doesn't want to give too many options in fear of confusing it's users, until headless apps are possible, it's going to continue. I'm not sure how headless will resolve the issue unless the developers redesign their app, but apparently that's the solution.

Guess it wasn't that short after all.
    07-24-13 09:10 AM
    I just recently got my Z10, installed songza etc... noticed the annoying notifications with every song change. I went to Settings->Notifications->Other Applications->Songza and switched "All Alerts" to Off. The notification still shows up, but at least there isn't a red light and a vibrate every time.
    07-24-13 09:32 AM
    Thank you!!! Both for asking the question and the helpful responses!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 01:08 AM
    Songza is a pretty cool music app! Yes, I just discovered it.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 07:44 PM
    I just recently got my Z10, installed songza etc... noticed the annoying notifications with every song change. I went to Settings->Notifications->Other Applications->Songza and switched "All Alerts" to Off. The notification still shows up, but at least there isn't a red light and a vibrate every time.
    Yeah, I did the same thing last night. Never used songza before. The entry in the hub is annoying, but at least the LED doesn't have to flash. The songza developers should change this. No reason for a hub entry of the currently playing song. Doesn't belong there.
    10-13-13 05:45 PM